Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HZOR View Post
    Your report is just completely stupid , it wasn't meant for you nor to anyone else seriously , he was jk'ing with his friends. I can tell ****** to my buddy for fun , you have no right to report me.
    K, you go ahead and do that.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Banned

Thanks
    The phrase "1v1?" kills almost 100 BRs per day, but we dont ban people for sayin that.

A Tissue's Avatar Kim Taeyeon <3

Thanks
    Everytime you say the word "random" to an "oldgen" in fgunz you get 11-0, but we don't ban people for sayin' that.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    TBH in The Netherlands we use the word cancer to make words stronger like you guys use '' F*cking awsome '' We say '' ****** vet ''
    Just some kids go cry about the word cancer because 1 of there familly members died 100 years ago of it even tho they really didnt knew them.

I find that the word cancer must be allowed and not be able to get mute for saying '' ****** mooie score '' others '' ****ing nice score '' is mutable to?
    Well this is just my opinion.

Jungae's Avatar Death is near.

Country
    Thanks
    lol as a dutch player myself i find this very funny
    we dutch people use C*ncer as a swear word like **** you etc if we say it to people in our country its pretty harsh we dutch people just arent offended by the word itself
    look if i say like my grandma died from cancer we dont get offended but if you say like shut your cancer mouth(hou je ****** bek) then we do get offended cause its way worse than **** etc hope you will understand now
    btw this is my opinion dont qq if this isnt your opinion

Originally Posted by Vipur View Post
    TBH in The Netherlands we use the word cancer to make words stronger like you guys use '' F*cking awsome '' We say '' ****** vet ''
    Just some kids go cry about the word cancer because 1 of there familly members died 100 years ago of it even tho they really didnt knew them.

I find that the word cancer must be allowed and not be able to get mute for saying '' ****** mooie score '' others '' ****ing nice score '' is mutable to?
    Well this is just my opinion.
    peoplle who are saying it to make a word stronger doesnt get muted only when you swear with it

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aeolus View Post
    lol as a dutch player myself i find this very funny
    we dutch people use C*ncer as a swear word like **** you etc if we say it to people in our country its pretty harsh we dutch people just arent offended by the word itself
    look if i say like my grandma died from cancer we dont get offended but if you say like shut your cancer mouth(hou je ****** bek) then we do get offended cause its way worse than **** etc hope you will understand now
    btw this is my opinion dont qq if this isnt your opinion

peoplle who are saying it to make a word stronger doesnt get muted only when you swear with it
    No one in gunz is offended by anyword/
    They are just little newgen's who want people to get muted because they bad.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vipur View Post
    No one in gunz is offended by anyword/
    They are just little newgen's who want people to get muted because they bad.
    I'm offended.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prince Lenny View Post
    I'm offended.
    I'm offensive and I find this carcinogenic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information