Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Hu i dont see any lagg.
    AGREE!
    Jacob For GM!
    LOL!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    I don't really care if you lag/spike in-game in other rooms but come on seriously you guys gained 20 wins just because of your lag/spike.

You got yourself a partner who is also a lagger/spiker which is advantage for you, and no I do not call myself "Pro" in anyway. I've lost in clan war loads of times, but haven't QQ'd against none of them, why? Because they aren't lagging or have any advantage for them to win us.

I'm just saying you guys should stop Cw'ing at least until you get better internet or at least when you know your not lagging/spiking. You basically 2 shot me while flying in the air? Does this make you a "pro"? I don't think so, I have nothing against none of you but you need to realize one thing, people like you guys both ruin clan war in my opinion, and if Aroma does come 2nd or 3rd they should not receive reward from my opinion, and I do feel sorry for the owner of the clan since it has nothing to do with him but two members who think it's cool cw'ing knowing they spike like shit.

Also all other members who are protecting "Vanilla'S" you probably are in the same clan or friends, as I said for the 10th time I have nothing against these but they need to stop Cw'ing with that ping/spike.

On another hand, you have decent clan members in that clan and I think they should clan war instead of you two who is making things worse then what they are now.
    Lol Divine, you really do crack me up man. You were so glad to break our streak that you only posted the SS where you guys win out of all the games we had. You obviously want some kind of recognition.

Come on, you have nothing against me, against us? Look at the comments you wrote when we were cw-ing and look at your ping to us (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...326212544.jpg/) Does it makes you seem like a lagger from my point of view? Yeah and you obvious wont QQ against other clans when you lose to them because you WONT have a reason to QQ about. So in my opinion, you should just get better and then cw LOL. Just so you know, we play with people of that ping every time. You guys lag to us and we dont say much. If you are really unhappy about it go raise it up to the GMs or something.

If you think that players like us ruin cw and should not be allowed to cw, then you should let the GMs know because we are from Asia and EVERYONE here will have a HIGHER ping towards you we will always seem like a lagger. You are basically telling me that " All Asians player should not CW because they lag to me and even if they win they are unlegit, even if they get into the top 3 ranks, they dont deserve it" . SO, just because we are the minority does not mean that we should get this kind of treatment.

Lastly, those who are protecting us. I would say that they are people who are living in Asia and have been getting this kind of bull crap from people like you. Getting cursed at, having to listen to all sorts of cursing, swearing, reasons like you. Honestly, this is basically racist man. You are just saying stuff just because of our origin. Seriously, cant you guys just leave us alone?

Fey's Avatar Asian <3

Thanks
    I don't really care if you lag/spike in-game in other rooms but come on seriously you guys gained 20 wins just because of your lag/spike.
    We won cause we took advantage of our lag ? Oh come on . If we lag to u . You lag to us too . Don't u have common sense ?
    IGN : ^CNeutral

SINGAPOREANS ARE NOT BR!

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Crucify View Post
    We won cause we took advantage of our lag ? Oh come on . If we lag to u . You lag to us too . Don't u have common sense ?
    I certainly do, because if I lag to you, you would tell me or at least say "you lag to us too".

You was pretty happy with that streak.

Anyways what's done is done, we can't reverse anything right? So lets move on.

/Request Lock

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Fey's Avatar Asian <3

Thanks
    Im sorry but the person you dropt wasnt even me . In fact , i dropt u in other matches . So ya . Move on . Dont just post a ss of u thrashing and not ss of u getting thrashed . And please . ^CVanilla , No longer exist .
    IGN : ^CNeutral

SINGAPOREANS ARE NOT BR!

Thanks
    I certainly do, because if I lag to you, you would tell me or at least say "you lag to us too".

You was pretty happy with that streak.

Anyways what's done is done, we can't reverse anything right? So lets move on.

/Request Lock
    lol we told u we had distance lag i asked for a draw but you declined ^GVanilla^C_20130328_170424.jpg. Anyways, 80% of the players in this server are from NA/EU which definitely lag to us. So if we have to tell everyone that it would be ridiculous wouldnt it? Besides, we are no QQs who give every reason they can think of. We just accept it and play. But yeah whats done is done. So i hope you enjoy yourself and have fun for the days to come.

/Request Lock
    Last edited by archd3vll; 03-28-2013 at 11:08 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information