Damage : 9

Donator

Thanks
    10/11 is fine

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    9 Damage while limit stays 10.

Really, Limit isn't that much more powerful as ONE shotgun. It does a maximum of 12 extra damage per shot and that is assuming Point Blank. As 2 shotguns, that's where the line becomes drawn because you can just spamshot.

The main reason for 9 damage is because [IA] and [R] make 10 damage extremely powerful (in synergy with using two with 850 or less delay). All it does it create luck shots without wasting any ammo. At least with 9 damage, the damage output is considerably less which leaves room for other opportunities, rather than just being shot to death rushing at them or losing a spamshot battle.

Lowering the damage also may promote people focusing on getting better aim/using other weapons (they do that already anyways, but who knows). I promote the idea of people trying to get better aim. It creates more competition as it creates better players. I don't know why people are afraid of this. Who cares of they are "bad". You proved a point you are better than them, just let them learn.

Anyways, before I move too far off-topic, I frankly think it's a good idea to leave the cap at 9 (10 LB). Sadly the only reason I really vote for this is because [R] just simply makes current damage too strong for spamshot. 9 Damage MAY not fix that issue, but it's worth a try to create more "originality" between the majority of the players rather than Back pedaling while constantly firing shells.

Let's see how well people take my post seriously. Inb4post count is too low newgen.

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    9 Damage while limit stays 10.

Really, Limit isn't that much more powerful as ONE shotgun. It does a maximum of 12 extra damage per shot and that is assuming Point Blank. As 2 shotguns, that's where the line becomes drawn because you can just spamshot.

The main reason for 9 damage is because [IA] and [R] make 10 damage extremely powerful (in synergy with using two with 850 or less delay). All it does it create luck shots without wasting any ammo. At least with 9 damage, the damage output is considerably less which leaves room for other opportunities, rather than just being shot to death rushing at them or losing a spamshot battle.

Lowering the damage also may promote people focusing on getting better aim/using other weapons (they do that already anyways, but who knows). I promote the idea of people trying to get better aim. It creates more competition as it creates better players. I don't know why people are afraid of this. Who cares of they are "bad". You proved a point you are better than them, just let them learn.

Anyways, before I move too far off-topic, I frankly think it's a good idea to leave the cap at 9 (10 LB). Sadly the only reason I really vote for this is because [R] just simply makes current damage too strong for spamshot. 9 Damage MAY not fix that issue, but it's worth a try to create more "originality" between the majority of the players rather than Back pedaling while constantly firing shells.

Let's see how well people take my post seriously. Inb4post count is too low newgen.
    tl;dr
    you suck

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&amp;2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TwinkLe View Post
    Lol i have killed a couple of donors that ld and shit and i cant even ld so skill is nothing its all about how fast you are and how much you dodge.
    oldgen dodging methods help some times xD
    wow you must be good xdddddddd

ok on topic: 9/10

9 is a standard damage anyway
    Last edited by JohnB; 04-01-2013 at 01:28 AM.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Good to see the server is trying to get balanced.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by george View Post
    good to see the server is trying to get balanced.
    spam spam

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ollypayy View Post
    tl;dr
    you suck
    If you have the time to make an ironic shitpost, please use that time to read what I post rather than ignorantly make an assumption.

And if I do suck? I don't care about being the best. What I do care about is how fun the game is. Recently, I have had NO fun in TDM games or duels because all everyone does it spamshot.

I don't know what your subjective definition of fun is, but to me it seems very stale and bland.

Or you play for the sake of winning. Which is hilarious considering this is a private server for an already near-dead game.
    Last edited by Dualage; 04-01-2013 at 01:37 AM. Reason: typo

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Thanks for voting. This has been decided.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Izzat (04-01-2013), SuperShotty (04-01-2013)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information