Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HZOR View Post
    What? Did you even read bible ? It keeps saying killing innocent people isn't right , excuse me sir , but did you except to read " don't murder people for not being christian" in the bible?
    Quit taking the bible out of context... You have no clue what it means by just reading it. You dispute the bible like its some sort of evil book. Why dont you actually read it and find its meaning hmm?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    WHAT?! Khitān (Arabic: ختان‎) or Khatna (Arabic: ختنة‎) is the term for male circumcision carried out as an Islamic rite. It is considered by some as a sign of belonging or introduction to the wider Islamic community.[1] It is also referred to by the term Taharah, "purity".
    Islamic circumcision is analogous to Jewish circumcision, although there are a number of key differences with Muslims currently being the largest single religious group where the practice is widespread.[1] Circumcision is not mentioned in the Qur'an, but rather in the hadith and whether or not it should be carried out after converting to Islam is debated among Islamic scholars.
    I have no clue what you mean by this.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    /threadClosed.
    :close:

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    What? Did you even read bible ? It keeps saying killing innocent people isn't right , excuse me sir , but did you except to read " don't murder people for not being christian" in the bible?
    I've read it i was christian when i was young.
    bassicly when u turn to athiesm u realise the bible is a bed time story which makes a bit sence untill you see some stuff that arn't in the history books.
    Also christians denied at first dino bones were fake when they were found at first because they warn't in the bible.
    EXPLAIN WHY THEY REAL.
    Also #YOLO

Banned

Thanks

Country
    Thanks
    Tell me, why did the egyptians kill in the name of god then?

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    define innocent in the eyes of god. since this is not written in the bible everyone can just fill in the blanks

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gianpaolo View Post
    Alot of christians are against this, the pope is supposed to lead the christians and live a life like Jesus, but instead they abuse their power of the church( well this was in the past mostly) and only cared about money and lived too wealthy

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vipur View Post
    I've read it i was christian when i was young.
    bassicly when u turn to athiesm u realise the bible is a bed time story which makes a bit sence untill you see some stuff that arn't in the history books.
    Also christians denied at first dino bones were fake when they were found at first because they warn't in the bible.
    EXPLAIN WHY THEY REAL.
    Also #YOLO
    THANK FCKING YOU #swag

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    define innocent in the eyes of god. since this is not written in the bible everyone can just fill in the blanks
    There were 7 rules, broke 1 u was bad
    broke none u was good.
    The 7 sins or somthing
    Dutch :
    7 Geboden

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information