Perform

Thanks
    So I was in a factory tdm then June randomly whispers me HEY WHAT HAPPEND TO FALLEN BECAME BAD NEVER REACHED TOP etc. (Fallen went terribly still but I loved that clan) So i felt offended and wondered hey
    June do you have a problem with me if so we shoudl 1v1 to settle our differences
    So he like brings up an excuse about soccer and how sore he is. I say BITCH PLEASE YOU DONT NEED UR FINGERS FOR SOCCER GET DUH **** OUTTA HERE H0E
    Hes like KAY NUB LETS GO MAKE
    The heroic man i am i make and this is how it went

Perform_20130409_184516.jpgPerform_20130409_184317.jpgPerform_20130409_184230.jpg

2. The following user said thank you to Perform for this useful post:

Tomboii (04-11-2013)

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    cool story bro.
    n gud job is gud

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    So what exactly is the reason his reporting you?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

League

Thanks
    Just a heads up to anybody playing with June.

You can ask Steph, and I believe Tupac (or someone around that, I Can't remember was a while ago)

I was in a high haven match, and he went afk for like two rounds, and we were jumping in front of him and he was shooting (obvious shot bot). Steph, his team mate will agree if you ask her, no one recorded though.

Was hilarious when he came back and he tried to play it off... phew. (Also he suddenly stopped ego'n after that match, surprise, surprise!)

Perform

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Increased View Post

You can ask Steph, and I believe Tupac (or someone around that, I Can't remember was a while ago)

I was in a high haven match, and he went afk for like two rounds, and we were jumping in front of him and he was shooting (obvious shot bot). Steph, his team mate will agree if you ask her, no one recorded though.

Was hilarious when he came back and he tried to play it off... phew. (Also he suddenly stopped ego'n after that match, surprise, surprise!)

Seriously cause hes asking for rematch right now lol and hes takign a while to make the room so.....

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Increased View Post

proof or it never happend.
    afk 2 round? no one thought to record '-'

League

Thanks
    Originally Posted by RealGeass View Post
    Seriously cause hes asking for rematch right now lol and hes takign a while to make the room so.....
    Well SB was patched apparently so you should be good.

He's trash without it so no worries, if he does good AT ALL ask him for an SB test, cause that dude is god damn AWFUL without it. The next matches after it, he dropped like 0-6, 0-4, etc.

He's ego went from "you guys are super trash" to dead silent all game, it was funny as hell.

But yeah ask Steph, or a few other people (I think it was Tupac, not 100% sure, but it was in Horse or whatever clan)

@Kira, he was afk two rounds, we raped him the frist round, but as my friend was killing him, I was jumping around and I shot, and I was like "LOL ARE YOU SRS HURRY" we ran back, and we were jumping in front of him for like 10 seconds as he was shooting, then he comes back and tries to play it off (horribly too).

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Good job, must've been proud of yourself bravo.

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    wot fok geass i thought u quit. af they always come back

just like me
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

11. The following user said thank you to serpento for this useful post:

Vengeful (04-13-2013)

Steph's Avatar Flourish

Thanks
    ahaha he does sb '-'
    and he started saying he only used it for that match he went afk(have ss's)
    Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    SIIII I love coockies^_^

Thread Information