Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    Rhound lets start with why do all the top glads keep stumbling on to decent private servers? Nobody cares
    Rhound, everyone is abandoning tbf because more people are learning how easy it is to deal with. You say you've found better uses for it, but last time I fought you your ass was still getting recoiled with a simple jump and block. Yes, you're good...but I feel as though your dependency and fixation on tbf and being the fastest tbfer, is what stops you from being number one. And for the record, I don't know what the hell you're teaching your disciples, but perhaps you should start off with angles. I've fought two people who claim to be taught by you and all they do is spam tbf...no angles no nothing. All I had to do was walk forward and block in most cases and they got recoiled without fail.

once again, I'm not saying you're bad, your spot on the top glad will tell everyone otherwise, however I think even you could use some improvement, and that wont ever start if you keep fixating on tbf. You've already mastered it, why not find uses for other things like dbf, angles, maybe even your defense. I find the most challenging glads to be the ones that use dbf with perfect timing and well executed angles, not tbf...

and get rid of the ego nobody likes to be told they're bad. People have a bad reaction to your advice because you give it to them in a condescending way O_O a simple "good fight" or just pure silence is better than snide commentary after every fight. I don't disagree with you trying to help people improve, I disagree with the way you go about doing so :/ of all top glads I've come to dislike, you're on the top of that list simply because of the said commentary. Most improvement comes from repetitive coaching, meaning just telling people how shit works isn't going to help as much as training with them daily in battle.

The last time I fought DOLPHINRIDER he beat me 20-0 in like 5 minutes...you know what he said? Good fight.
    I imagine if you'd been in his place, you would have had something negative to say about every move I made.
    you're good, but you're unpleasant to be around when you're an opponent. If you really do try helping people improve, then find a different way to do so...nobody is going to react well to a guy who drops them every round and then tells them their fighting style is weak and after years of running into you every month or so, I've come to the conclusion that you have good intent, but fail to do so when giving commentary.

Maybe I'm wrong about the tbf, perhaps if you continue exploring its flexibilities you'll find an impenetrable offense, but from what I've seen speed isn't as important as quality and precision. I'd love to go @ it with you in game, so long as you play nice you know I don't mind being coached, but I can't stand receiving criticism in an unappealing way.

P.S: You shouldn't try so hard to prove who you are, either people believe you or they don't, either way does it really matter >_> I believe it because the name DivineGates...I can see that being a name you'd choose

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 61SR View Post
    Rhound lets start with why do all the top glads keep stumbling on to decent private servers? Nobody cares
    Rhound, everyone is abandoning tbf because more people are learning how easy it is to deal with. You say you've found better uses for it, but last time I fought you your ass was still getting recoiled with a simple jump and block. Yes, you're good...but I feel as though your dependency and fixation on tbf and being the fastest tbfer, is what stops you from being number one. And for the record, I don't know what the hell you're teaching your disciples, but perhaps you should start off with angles. I've fought two people who claim to be taught by you and all they do is spam tbf...no angles no nothing. All I had to do was walk forward and block in most cases and they got recoiled without fail.

once again, I'm not saying you're bad, your spot on the top glad will tell everyone otherwise, however I think even you could use some improvement, and that wont ever start if you keep fixating on tbf. You've already mastered it, why not find uses for other things like dbf, angles, maybe even your defense. I find the most challenging glads to be the ones that use dbf with perfect timing and well executed angles, not tbf...

and get rid of the ego nobody likes to be told they're bad. People have a bad reaction to your advice because you give it to them in a condescending way O_O a simple "good fight" or just pure silence is better than snide commentary after every fight. I don't disagree with you trying to help people improve, I disagree with the way you go about doing so :/ of all top glads I've come to dislike, you're on the top of that list simply because of the said commentary. Most improvement comes from repetitive coaching, meaning just telling people how shit works isn't going to help as much as training with them daily in battle.

The last time I fought DOLPHINRIDER he beat me 20-0 in like 5 minutes...you know what he said? Good fight.
    I imagine if you'd been in his place, you would have had something negative to say about every move I made.
    you're good, but you're unpleasant to be around when you're an opponent. If you really do try helping people improve, then find a different way to do so...nobody is going to react well to a guy who drops them every round and then tells them their fighting style is weak and after years of running into you every month or so, I've come to the conclusion that you have good intent, but fail to do so when giving commentary.

Maybe I'm wrong about the tbf, perhaps if you continue exploring its flexibilities you'll find an impenetrable offense, but from what I've seen speed isn't as important as quality and precision. I'd love to go @ it with you in game, so long as you play nice you know I don't mind being coached, but I can't stand receiving criticism in an unappealing way.

P.S: You shouldn't try so hard to prove who you are, either people believe you or they don't, either way does it really matter >_> I believe it because the name DivineGates...I can see that being a name you'd choose

>inputting lifestory

...When I grew up, we didn't have no keyboards...........
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

3. The following user said thank you to Leopard for this useful post:

JohnB (04-18-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    1v1?

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ageth View Post
    1v1?
    This was 2-3 days ago btw.

Everything's settled now I believe .

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ageth View Post
    1v1?
    stfu u ez shit bich u wanna fite me see me in the grass i woop the shet outta u noob u wanna fight me lets go son alright buck up bich cmon nobody afraid of ur skinny boy self jajajaja
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

oi Blake

Thanks
    eh i 1v1d him too when i was playing actively, not gona bother to post tho xD
    gj
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Thanks
    Divine, I've moved house now so ill be 1v1ing you when i get internet. Luckily for you that should be around thursday. Be ready, Alena.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    20-5 divine qq get good k

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Gj master ali ^_^

a

Country
    Thanks
    GJ.