Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    That doesn't matter. I still say no.
    We are an international server, not a server where everyone could/would put such room-tag in their room title.
    That's why I suggested to make this tag valid only in Gladiator rooms. Because they do not beneficy of the anti-lead.
    I have nothing against being internationnal, but living in CA, i have better ping with some peoples living in chineese than some BR's or others.
    It's just plain annoying.

If peoples wouldn't be happy with the tag, they wouldn't use it. Also keep in mind that peoples will still want others to join, so they wont put it too low, and as previously mentionned, you can put a minimum value.
    Honestly, I would even be happy with [P150] as a minimum.

Big games as you might of noticed, have servers, usually US East, West, Europe and Asia. Gunz is different, but we deal with it, Anti-lead makes a kind of bridge in-between, but Glad room do not have it. The result is just
    that this server is getting really crappy to play Gladiator on. (Otherwise it's great and I love it!)

Originally Posted by Overjoy View Post
    But then BRs could not enjoy the game because everyone with rather play without laggers...so the BRs and other laggers won't be able to play
    Glad rooms only... They can still enjoy it, and they can make their own room if they want to. The tag isn't an obligation. They can make their "BR" rooms where they can actually talk to each other and have fun instead of being discriminated and teamed on because no one wants them.

Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    Is there a shooter that is not affected by ping?
    Never had a problem in Call of Duty, Battlefield, PlanetSide 2 and the such. Ping can affect the game, but to such a minimal impact, it doesn't matter that much.
    Ever heard of a 5 second lead shot on call of duty?

-Jawarisin
    Last edited by Jawarisin; 04-22-2013 at 07:26 PM.
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    That's why I suggested to make this tag valid only in Gladiator rooms. Because they do not beneficy of the anti-lead.
    I have nothing against being internationnal, but living in CA, i have better ping with some peoples living in chineese than some BR's or others.
    It's just plain annoying.

If peoples wouldn't be happy with the tag, they wouldn't use it. Also keep in mind that peoples will still want others to join, so they wont put it too low, and as previously mentionned, you can put a minimum value.
    Honestly, I would even be happy with [P150] as a minimum.

Big games as you might of noticed, have servers, usually US East, West, Europe and Asia. Gunz is different, but we deal with it, Anti-lead makes a kind of bridge in-between, but Glad room do not have it. The result is just
    that this server is getting really crappy to play Gladiator on. (Otherwise it's great and I love it!)

Glad rooms only... They can still enjoy it, and they can make their own room if they want to. The tag isn't an obligation. They can make their "BR" rooms where they can actually talk to each other and have fun instead of being discriminated and teamed on because no one wants them.

-Jawarisin
    or they can even implement sword antilead but that sucks.

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Doraemon View Post
    or they can even implement sword antilead but that sucks.
    I was talking about that in my deleted super long post. But basicallythey tried it on other servers. It really sucked and made the game nearly unplayable. Especially because sword does a kind of "knockback" thing.
    That's why I think this tag would be a better idea.

-Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

Huehuehue

Thanks
    Would be a nice feature but really unnecessary. Ping limits can be placed in titles and if not obeyed - the player could be kicked.

It'd be better to actually have a kick mod so players aren't capped with kick limits.

Country
    Thanks
    I was talking about that in my deleted super long post. But basicallythey tried it on other servers. It really sucked and made the game nearly unplayable. Especially because sword does a kind of "knockback" thing.
    That's why I think this tag would be a better idea.

-Jawarisin
    I dont think they will add it but even if they add it there will less players in that particular room and there will be no fun in playing .

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oumari View Post
    Would be a nice feature but really unnecessary. Ping limits can be placed in titles and if not obeyed - the player could be kicked.

It'd be better to actually have a kick mod so players aren't capped with kick limits.
    Problem is that if you get 2 non laggers and 2 laggers, you can't kick anybody. And some peoples are just too brainless to press Y or N (oh yeah you know it).

Originally Posted by Doraemon View Post
    I dont think they will add it but even if they add it there will less players in that particular room and there will be no fun in playing .
    Don't add the tag to your room? Don't play in that room? Make your own room?

I don't see the problem, if it's no fun, nobody will use it. But everybody here know that it will be used because it would really be usefull. (I prefer having 1 other player with a decent ping under 100, than 20 players with 500 ping)

-Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    Even with crappy internet you can still get a very good ping. I don't have that much of a good connection, 7 mb/s on speedtest (i download at 700-850 kb/s) But i can get a lot of 50's ping, people close to me can hit 6-10 pings.
    On such an old game, it's not very demanding.

-Jawarisin
    you're saying that you dont have much of a good connection with 7mb/s? that's a decent speed you know, what bear was talking about is 50~100kb/s download speed.

I like to start wildfires

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    -jawarisin

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Natto View Post
    you're saying that you dont have much of a good connection with 7mb/s? that's a decent speed you know, what bear was talking about is 50~100kb/s download speed.
    I am aware it's not horrible. But I don't even know how you would get a 50-100 kb/s download speed, that isn't even offered by any provider where I live at least. 200 kb/s yes, not lower.

And in any case, you can still join rooms with no tags OR anything else than a gladiator room. I don't think it's fun for them either to be in a room with 20 peoples of 700 ping when there's no viable anti-lead.

-Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    I am aware it's not horrible. But I don't even know how you would get a 50-100 kb/s download speed, that isn't even offered by any provider where I live at least. 200 kb/s yes, not lower.

-Jawarisin
    In 3rd world countries, yes, they do offer those kind of shitty net speed

-Natto

I like to start wildfires

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information