Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Save important files on USB
    Reboot pc
    Fixed.
    ctrl alt del ( task menager ) close big programs ( fix 2 )

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Belieber View Post
    Save important files on USB
    Reboot pc
    Fixed.
    ctrl alt del ( task menager ) close big programs ( fix 2 )
    +1.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jungae's Avatar Death is near.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Serpento View Post
    +1.

people rebooting/reinstalling ur computer is always ur last choise make sure you did EVERYthing before you reboot ur computer cause most times u just say reboot but that may not fix it always i guess its ur graphics card thats overheated or its ur motherboard try to cool it down and start it back up after 1-2hour if that doesnt work try to send the specs of ur computer thats a great help to us helping fixing ur problem

Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    The problem has been fixed. None of your suggestions were helpful, and having seen my specs would have been useless seeing as how the problem had NOTHING to do with my computers ability to perform. The problem was registry errors...corrupted registry files. To anyone who has future problems like this, I suggest you download spybot search and destroy, and run a full scan. Why?

Alot of anti virus's don't really look for that stuff, spy bot searches just about everything your computer has to offer. Before when I'd scanned, it was with avg, which availed completely useless for it told me nothing was wrong with my computer...anyhow, after I looked up all the registry errors and deleted them, my client began running A okay. Had nothing to do with my video card, or anything involving how powerful my computer was...it wasn't even fps problems. I appreciate that you guys tried to help, all I'm saying is that it was far fetched advice from what the problem actually turned out to be Thank you for your time, I hope this thread helps any future occurrences relating to this problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information