Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    xo's Avatar MDMA

Thanks

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    hello kitty theme guns ?
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oumari View Post
    A staff team which is more active and doesn't make presumptuous bans.

Besides that... I'd like more retextures of the breaker please
    Didn't you just join the server again or something? The staff team will be "more" active as soon as new GMs are picked. You don't even know the whole story behind the Arya ban. I've known Dan for a while too and he used to be legit but he was banned for the right reasons. He did sb and he was unlegit now. All the bans that I see being done by current GMs are mostly accurate. In rifu's eyes, every single one of his clique member is legit but in reality they are all unlegit. I personally have nothing against Dan since hes my friend but I just hate when kids keep on denying the fact that they are unlegit. Regardless of that, please tell me which bans were made presumptuously? So please stop talking bullshit.

OT: RandomHero maybe a cool looking shotgun bro?
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Thanks
    I would like to see more custom clothes for fg only, not taking it to other server when you retired or something, really. I know you made some stuff from dg and bring it to show here. That's an exception!

RandomHero's Avatar The Newgen Developer

Thanks
    Actually while im here, i just thought id throw this in i have been playing with a training game idea using paintball guns?
    as no damage weapons? they will shoot out a paint splatter on the walls and stuff? thought it could be cool and abit more creative then just having shotguns with 0 dmg
    krystal im releasing nothing i made on dg here at all im starting 100% fresh and dedicating new items and time to fg i only showed those things as proof of work to become hired

6. The following 6 users say thank you to RandomHero for this useful post:

Adam (04-27-2013), Adopt (04-27-2013), JohnB (04-27-2013), Kira (04-27-2013), Luneth (04-28-2013), Resort (04-27-2013)

Huehuehue

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    Didn't you just join the server again or something? The staff team will be "more" active as soon as new GMs are picked. You don't even know the whole story behind the Arya ban. I've known Dan for a while too and he used to be legit but he was banned for the right reasons. He did sb and he was unlegit now. All the bans that I see being done by current GMs are mostly accurate. In rifu's eyes, every single one of his clique member is legit but in reality they are all unlegit. I personally have nothing against Dan since hes my friend but I just hate when kids keep on denying the fact that they are unlegit. Regardless of that, please tell me which bans were made presumptuously? So please stop talking bullshit.

OT: RandomHero maybe a cool looking shotgun bro?
    He asked what the community wanted and I for one want to see this happen. I used to play actively when ukrainer and reaper were in charge so you sit yourself down and stop trying to harass me. Stop kissing ass and stop being irritated when someone else voices their opinion. He asked and I responded. You do NOT need to be a **** and make such comments, it is pathetic.

8. The following 5 users say thank you to Oumari for this useful post:

Adopt (04-27-2013), Gemi (04-27-2013), Kira (04-27-2013), Piracy (04-27-2013), Quacks (04-27-2013)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RandomHero View Post
    Actually while im here, i just thought id throw this in i have been playing with a training game idea using paintball guns?
    as no damage weapons? they will shoot out a paint splatter on the walls and stuff? thought it could be cool and abit more creative then just having shotguns with 0 dmg
    krystal im releasing nothing i made on dg here at all im starting 100% fresh and dedicating new items and time to fg i only showed those things as proof of work to become hired
    YES! That would be awesome.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Make dual donation daggers

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    dragon ball z goku set / avatar your choice

12. The following user said thank you to Resort for this useful post:

Last Kings (04-27-2013)

Last Kings's Avatar Elite

Thanks
    Make new meds, like the old meds. they was best.
    I'm like the trashman, takin' out the trash.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information