Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    What would you guys say about D-Grey Man?
    Great.

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    K so, so far, 5 minutes in and I had to stop watching Black Rock Shooter due to the character art being terrible in my opinion. Won't watch Escaflowne because that shit is old as ****, and I tried watching Speed Grapher but it just seems like it has a very stupid story-line.

Edit: Also tried Book of Bantorra, not my type of anime either (due to one of the main characters (volken) and his annoying ass personality.
    Speed Grapher's story-line isn't that ******ed. I suggest you watch at least 2-3 episodes. give it a honest try.
    Book of Bantorra wont focus on only 1 character all along, don't worry. In fact, it has very low focus on a precise character, it goes from one to another, so if you only watched 1 episode, I suggest you try it for a little bit more. Obviously you will have to get past the first part (in that town with the what's not virus or thingy and those peoples with bombs).

could never get into it.

-Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Banned

Thanks
    Because he actually loved her. He loved her and lost her and forced himself to move on as if nothing happened, he was actually dying inside and she let him let it all out. Aika believed that he was a strong willed person and she would never want to see him cry and she wished for them to move on. But because Hakaze loves Yoshino she wanted him to express his feelings even if it meant that he would end up hating her.
    I ****ing hate her in general, she looked so epic when she was still in that island when she came back I started to dislike her by 53%. Then she made Yoshino cry, ugh but with what point.. Nothing changed >>.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    I don't like the anime, imo its stupid and just not for me, but that's just me. If you like it then you should watch it.

Originally Posted by Prince Lenny View Post
    I ****ing hate her in general, she looked so epic when she was still in that island when she came back I started to dislike her by 53%. Then she made Yoshino cry, ugh but with what point.. Nothing changed >>.
    Just for saying that I wanna smash your face.

Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    Speed Grapher's story-line isn't that ******ed. I suggest you watch at least 2-3 episodes. give it a honest try.
    Book of Bantorra wont focus on only 1 character all along, don't worry. In fact, it has very low focus on a precise character, it goes from one to another, so if you only watched 1 episode, I suggest you try it for a little bit more. Obviously you will have to get past the first part (in that town with the what's not virus or thingy and those peoples with bombs).

-Jawarisin
    I just don't like those, but I am currently watching 07 Ghost.

5. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Prince Lenny (04-29-2013)

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    I don't like the anime, imo its stupid and just not for me, but that's just me. If you like it then you should watch it.

Just for saying that I wanna smash your face.

I just don't like those, but I am currently watching 07 Ghost.
    Ok, Hit me up when you're done and I'll give you some more ideas

-Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

Thanks
    Ok, Hit me up when you're done and I'll give you some more ideas

-Jawarisin
    How about now, I must have been really bored to watch that this morning, the male lead pisses me off and this mikage kid is a ***. The male lead is so ****ing weak it's hurting me just to watch it.

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    Could you please stop ****ing putting '-Jawarisin' at the end of every ****ing post?
    We know it's you, there's a ****ing huge ass status box to the left of every post.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    How about now, I must have been really bored to watch that this morning, the male lead pisses me off and this mikage kid is a ***. The male lead is so ****ing weak it's hurting me just to watch it.
    Ben-To - Seriously watch 2 episodes minimum, you can nearly skip the first one, although I dont suggest it. funny too
    Xam'd - In the future, on another planet//world pretty interesting
    Brave 10 - somehow i guess
    Belzebub - I bet you will find the baby annoying.... But I still put it just in case
    Gantz - This one is really wierd, a big black ball and some wierd stuff to kill
    Ikki Tousen - Multiple seasons, slightly ecchi (first episode is way too ecchi though, I wouldn't take it as a reference point for others as it tones down a billion times)

Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    Could you please stop ****ing putting '-Jawarisin' at the end of every ****ing post?
    We know it's you, there's a ****ing huge ass status box to the left of every post.
    rage cause u jelly

-Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

Thanks
    Ben-To - Seriously watch 2 episodes minimum, you can nearly skip the first one, although I dont suggest it. funny too
    Xam'd - In the future, on another planet//world pretty interesting
    Brave 10 - somehow i guess
    Belzebub - I bet you will find the baby annoying.... But I still put it just in case
    Gantz - This one is really wierd, a big black ball and some wierd stuff to kill
    Ikki Tousen - Multiple seasons, slightly ecchi (first episode is way too ecchi though, I wouldn't take it as a reference point for others as it tones down a billion times)

rage cause u jelly

-Jawarisin
    In the past I tried watching Ben-To but the story-line is so stupid I had to stop at 7 episodes ( I agree it's funny), I already watched beelzebub and nah the baby wasn't annoying, he was quite funny everytime he said "dobu" LMFAO.

And I already watched Brave10. I'll start watching those that u added there that I haven't tried yet.

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    ok ok is there anime like hunger games JAJAJA or, just a survival based anime where ppl kill eachother over resources
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread Information