Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Superdry's Avatar Ex Admin

Thanks
    Firstly, you can work for other server's, that isn't the point.
    You can work for several server's, it doesn't matter.
    That isn't why you were fired.

Like Nitro said, you said it your self, that you left Fgunz, i don't care whether you came on yesterday or the day before yesterday, point is you said it your self, that yes you have left FGunZ and that you don't play it anymore, and that you do play another server now.

Yes you are a forum moderator, i see no reason in you being a forum moderator if, for a fact your saying it your self that you have left fgunz, you no longer play it.

This forum is related to the game, i see no relevance in being a forum moderator if by no chance you have nothing related to the provided game.

The Bunny's post, you said you know where to go, right, and the fact is that you can say, so and so, you know the real reason why you said it, i know the real reason, i read it on the forum, when bunny posted his intro. We don't need in direct advertisement.

And i see no point in you lieing, you know the trust your self.
    You said it your self on chat box.
    You said it to Nitro.
    And i heard it from several different people.
    Main thing is, you said it your self.

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    Yes you are a forum moderator, i see no reason in you being a forum moderator if, for a fact your saying it your self that you have left fgunz, you no longer play it.
    You do realize that I hadn't played FGunZ, up until a few months ago, don't you? I was a forum moderator for about 5 months before I actually made a character and played this game. I still played Ijji, but I was a moderator for here. I even advertised that fact a few times. In fact, I haven't played FGunZ in about a week, or so. I've been playing other games. I don't see the logic in not letting forum moderators decide to not play the game. They can still be loyal.

Thanks
    No i didn't.
    And advertised what, different private server's?

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    No i didn't.
    And advertised what, different private server's?
    I've advertised the fact that I didn't play FGunZ.... meaning I've told people, "Yeah... I don't really play FGunZ." I didn't make that a secret.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    He advertised the fact that he wasn't playing FGunZ even at the time he had became a Forum Moderator and that he still played IJJI GunZ, not any other Private Server's.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Grascen View Post
    I've advertised the fact that I didn't play FGunZ.... meaning I've told people, "Yeah... I don't really play FGunZ." I didn't make that a secret.
    Well no, that isn't the point im getting at.
    He didn't say anything, related to what you are saying.

Was something along the line of, his clan mate's all leaving, him saying, no im going to stay, and then he just ended up leaving, something like that.

Also heard from people, about how they will all move server's, to that 1, and how they would steal our member's, and i don't see how you can count that as Loyal.

Point is, i think straight, along the line, straight forward.
    Whether it happened to you in the past or not, doesn't matter.

I see no reason in having a job, a duty in some place, and then you being in some other place.
    Like having a job, the other side of the world, and you not being there.
    It's called Logic, common sence.

That's my way of thinking.
    If you still disagree, not just you, not just them, but people who's vote's actually count, then you can re-instate it, but it's Logic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information