Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    --

Country
    Thanks
    Take care.

Washed up

Thanks
    Im wondering why everyone from regret hasnt been banned yet, seeing how they were already sbing last month. Regretleader is kaishi btw, that dumb br that thinks hes won gunz tournies who already got banned for being unlegit.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    I already said that noob.

But yeah, Kunal, Rocka & Micah is doing a great job handling with loads of players from in-game too.
    Wrong.

/There's a bunch of crying up in this thread. ;c

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Backdoor Ben View Post
    At some point i got to agree..
    Its weird, just because there are so many revusers now, not saying that they're unlegit tho.
    actually I was on today,I spoted right away some unlegit kids and the best part was they where not denying it but I couldn't give a fck quoted anyways xd

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Charcoal View Post
    Wrong.

/There's a bunch of crying up in this thread. ;c
    you clearly are oblivious and do not comprehend gunz to the fine art that i have achieved /n3rdlyfe
    if you think that they are legit you know nothing , they have been reported at other servers , funny how kaishi joined a day after 2 reports on him for SB?

Owl's Avatar Undetectable

Thanks
    There isn't much that can be done.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    There isn't much that can be done.
    i beg to differ, there is a tremendous amount that can be done at this point. the thing that bugs me is dave and mcsic are aware of the sbs , they even have access to them and they still don't patch it. if you have access to the sb yourself it is TOO EASY to see what about it acting as a bypass (the edited part from the last patched sb of its kind) or allowing it to be bypassed. take apart the sb and see what was edited. i'll give you further instructions via PM dave.

Owl's Avatar Undetectable

Thanks
    Originally Posted by friddy22 View Post
    i beg to differ, there is a tremendous amount that can be done at this point. the thing that bugs me is dave and mcsic are aware of the sbs , they even have access to them and they still don't patch it. if you have access to the sb yourself it is TOO EASY to see what about it acting as a bypass (the edited part from the last patched sb of its kind) or allowing it to be bypassed. take apart the sb and see what was edited. i'll give you further instructions via PM dave.
    What will your leaving solve?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    What will your leaving solve?
    it has nothing to do with the solution. I'm leaving on my own terms and preferences with the current situations. The only thing can be done is a patch. i have no idea why it has been put off for so long but it is ridiculous. Although KoreanAim himself is a sber (based on the current evidence of the skype conversation) the no red will put an end to most sbs. it takes time to adjust to the no red but the fgunz community is mostly older gens and will mostly likely stand by the no red if it means putting an end to majority of sbs.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    remember when people used to lawnmower and massive hack. hhh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information