• Approve

4 18.18%
  • Disapprove

18 81.82%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Google View Post
    GunZ is GunZ, if you want classes, then go play another game.
    When I saw GunZ II trailer (With classes and shit) first thing that came up in my mind was: THIS IS NOT GUNZ. Then I started to puke.
    Voted no.
    I already addressed this in my response to Bashy, its on page 1 if you're interested; either way you're entitled to your disapproval.

Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    If you're talking about "Platin", he was a shotbotter.

Also, I disagree that anti-lead meddles with the originality. In the first place when I used to play gunz back in the day, there was no such thing as leading. It was shoot and keep shooting the person until they die. Then someone observed that ping is a huge factor in the gameplay, which is how leading came about. Then some guy (I don't remember his name) made a leading chart to show how far you must lead for the certain pings you get for opponents. Anti-lead was put in place so that you could just aim and shoot the person just as you should be able to do in any other game, instead of leading where the person will go shooting air.
    However, leading is part of the bugs which maiet did not bother fixing as it was an aspect of the game people learned to live with, just like k-style as a whole. I fail to see the difference between what you're saying about anti-lead and your remarks on my proposal on the first page. Please elaborate.

Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    the state of other weapons in fgunz is pretty decent. theres definitely more room for use of different weapons than there was before.
    Tomboii..I have never seen you use anything but shotguns, so I'm not going to dignify this statement with a response until you try all the other weapons.

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I think you should stop throwing words in that make your story unreadable. You seem to have a fetish for using the advanced English language, too bad you seem to be unable to make a good story out of it. This post, as well as your first one, makes you read it 10 times because you can't build your sentences. Stop walking around it and get to the point.
    I think you should finish college first to understand how important language is to demonstrate your respect for a community when you're offering them something. If you hate details that's your problem, and calling my English advanced is just pathetic.

Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    I disagree, It would ruin the whole GunZ system, It would ruin the game-play, K-Style. Do I really have to choose that class so I do not get heavy swords or snipers.. ?
    Again Cobra, I've addressed this on the very first page. I never said to get rid of K-Style, its meant to introduce limitations that'll balance everything out. However if you read my ppt file, under the complexity slide, I do suggest we start somewhere first to help you understand the difference it would make.
    Last edited by Frank; 04-30-2013 at 11:21 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Perhaps having this as a new mode would be fun.

3. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Adorable (04-30-2013)

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Why not make a mode that has something like this?
    It'd be fun.
    And, it'd be choosable - so if you dislike it, you don't have to play it.
    Everyone = happy.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Afb's Avatar Aka Points

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adorable View Post
    Why not make a mode that has something like this?
    It'd be fun.
    And, it'd be choosable - so if you dislike it, you don't have to play it.
    Everyone = happy.
    i agree with this, it would be way better than playing ur whole life with 1 class

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    i disagree but nice powerpoint tho

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    how bout making a gamemode where u need on both teams you need 1 of each styler. 1 kstyler, dstyler, idk gladiator?, estyle sprayin shit l0l

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Just say you want the game like Gunz 2 .
    No

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

--

Country
    Thanks
    Disapprove

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I already addressed this in my response to Bashy, its on page 1 if you're interested; either way you're entitled to your disapproval.

However, leading is part of the bugs which maiet did not bother fixing as it was an aspect of the game people learned to live with, just like k-style as a whole. I fail to see the difference between what you're saying about anti-lead and your remarks on my proposal on the first page. Please elaborate.

Tomboii..I have never seen you use anything but shotguns, so I'm not going to dignify this statement with a response until you try all the other weapons.

I think you should finish college first to understand how important language is to demonstrate your respect for a community when you're offering them something. If you hate details that's your problem, and calling my English advanced is just pathetic.

Again Cobra, I've addressed this on the very first page. I never said to get rid of K-Style, its meant to introduce limitations that'll balance everything out. However if you read my ppt file, under the complexity slide, I do suggest we start somewhere first to help you understand the difference it would make.
    I'm not calling it advanced, its below average. You don't even use punctuation, the way you use your words is just hilarious. Wonnabe fancy y0y0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information