Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    No one ever got banned in alpha because you and rash were bias as gms and turned your heads the other way with your clan members. Yoda is the biggest ucer ive prolly ever seen play gunz other than johnny, and yet he never got banned and was in alpha. Inali overclocks harder than maplestory2 and was in alpha, never got banned. Thats just 2 examples off the top of my head. I could prolly name more but i really dont give a fk
    Shut your face. Also if we "turned our heads" then why wouldn't we have banned him when we were rivals. I'm sure you've heard of Alpha vs Aqua. He was the leader of Aqua and the month before the transition into the clan war reward system our clans were fighting over the rank 1 position. Also, Inali never clan warred PERIOD so if he oc'd then I had no way of knowing for I only played in clanwars. Also I don't recall every seeing a report about him oc'ing. In fact, I'm VERY sure there was no report of him oc'ing while I was GM.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    Shut your face. Also if we "turned our heads" then why wouldn't we have banned him when we were rivals. I'm sure you've heard of Alpha vs Aqua. He was the leader of Aqua and the month before the transition into the clan war reward system our clans were fighting over the rank 1 position. Also, Inali never clan warred PERIOD so if he oc'd then I had no way of knowing for I only played in clanwars. Also I don't recall every seeing a report about him oc'ing. In fact, I'm VERY sure there was no report of him oc'ing while I was GM.
    inali wasn't unlegit

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    inali wasn't unlegit
    And there we have it. Also the reason we didn't allow him to cw is because he wasn't good enough to clanwar. Sometime I would offer him the chance to cw but even then he would turn it down due to "not being up to par" as he would say.

Washed up

Thanks
    I didnt mention anything about getting reported now did i. Plus i dont need to "shut my face", im just telling you my experience against those 2 players in particular. No need to get heated over your pserver hero clan buddy boy. I suggest you dont argue with me either cuz not only do i not give a ****, you will never beat me in an argument

Thanks
    I didnt mention anything about getting reported now did i. Plus i dont need to "shut my face", im just telling you my experience against those 2 players in particular. No need to get heated over your pserver hero clan buddy boy. I suggest you dont argue with me either cuz not only do i not give a ****, you will never beat me in an argument
    who cares
    Ok i bet u he does beat you in-game

Thanks
    The "shut your face" comment was a joke. But now I know you can't take jokes so I won't say anymore because you will just get butt-hurt. Go cry about legits that you call "unlegit" when in truth they really are legit. Also I have no intention of arguing with you. You have done nothing to offend me so why should I?

buffjews's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    dont mean to get invloved but Inali was not unlegit he was good pro and legit ive played with him back in the days aaha i forgot my old acc got lik 400 coins left

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rouge View Post
    dont mean to get invloved but Inali was not unlegit he was good pro and legit ive played with him back in the days aaha i forgot my old acc got lik 400 coins left
    Oh I see, here we have another person to vouch for his legitness. Also courage if you don't give a **** about Alpha then why the **** are you commenting on the clan saying we had unlegit members and that me and Rash let them go because we wanted to better our clan. If you really didn't give a **** then you wouldn't have said shit, now would you? Also just because you think people are unlegit doesn't make them unlegit.

Thanks
    HotaruFR unlegit
    inali legit

ok np for clearing this up

Washed up

Thanks
    Im pretty sure i am allowed to say w/e the fk i want and you cant do shit about it? Clearly you are angry that i said something about your unlegit members. You clowns can say they were legit all you want, doesnt really change anything. And believe me, you cant make me mad

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information