Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    EcksDee's Avatar OneManArmy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Im sorry guys but even I think Merciless is unlegit. He 1v3ed me, haeyon, and Kuri while walking. We killdd off the rest of his team, and he walks us like nothing..barely rsing as well.
    U can't just accuse someone of sbing when you get dropped in a 1vs3, I've seen TweeTy do a 1vs4 once and the guy is legit for sure.
    This is the reason the community sucks on fgunz, when people actually start losing over and over again they're gonna start calling people unlegit.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    how you got a picture of me aynia and nestea..

FANBOY

hakui got backstabbed by his friend,his friend told me he was unlegit.

case closed.

We smacked that btch so hard!

3. The following user said thank you to Aynia for this useful post:

Johnny (05-09-2013)

ziPzAaP's Avatar QQ Divine QQ ~<3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Dont get me wrong guys, we appreciate you being here. But its apparent that some of your memebers use illegal programs and so they are banned ,_,
    All im asking is that since they are banned for shotbot, that their clans be reset as well because they did the majority of the work. Hence the reason why they were reported.
    dude , merciless isn't using anything like sb , he is legit and i know it , just because you get owned in 3vs1 doesn't mean that he actually used any 3rd program.
    i dont know about hakui , probably made about 10~15 points total , but i kicked him instantly after watching the record.
    you cant reset our score just because of that bullshits... same as sunflower , i know them from QG.
    if we were shotboting , how can we lose that much? even though we could win sunflower and they didnt complain even once.
    same as sunflower , i know them from QG.
    Originally Posted by EcksDee View Post
    U can't just accuse someone of sbing when you get dropped in a 1vs3, I've seen TweeTy do a 1vs4 once and the guy is legit for sure.
    This is the reason the community sucks on fgunz, when people actually start losing over and over again they're gonna start calling people unlegit.
    damn right.
    sometimes , im getting a freaking good shot , when that happens i'm putting my crosshair on the enemy for a few seconds , to show and prove that i'm not using any shotbot.
    sucks , but that all i can do.
    Last edited by ziPzAaP; 05-09-2013 at 11:38 AM.

A Tissue's Avatar Kim Taeyeon <3

Thanks
    This is why Admins/Coders/Devs should fix the goddamn game before starting any tournament that involves IRL money. Whenever people see tournament's that involve money, they'd do anything and everything they can just to win, and one of those is using shotbot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information