Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    does anyone actually know what he's saying?

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yakaki24 View Post
    ommadawn and points did a dodgeball event i came in round 2 i played 3 rounds ommadawn did in the whole 3 rounds TGM POINTS walk near him and jump next to him with same set then move the other side of map and everyone watching point and not ommadawn after like 2 sec everyone getting shotted from the other side of map by ommadawn and when you try dodge rockets you use your sword and not shotgun or anygun so cant aim to see the name of the enemy so why you fkinggggggggggggggg move next to him in his round he didnt did it to you why dont you fking rejoin and watch him play instead ruin his rounds and make people mad because of you cant stop moving for like 1 minit
    You should consider using fullstops in your stories
    http://www.englishleap.com/punctuation/full-stop

3. The following user said thank you to Rash for this useful post:

Xanxus (05-11-2013)

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    ommadawn and points did a dodgeball event i came in round 2 i played 3 rounds ommadawn did in the whole 3 rounds TGM POINTS walk near him and jump next to him with same set then move the other side of map and everyone watching point and not ommadawn after like 2 sec everyone getting shotted from the other side of map by ommadawn and when you try dodge rockets you use your sword and not shotgun or anygun so cant aim to see the name of the enemy so why you fkinggggggggggggggg move next to him in his round he didnt did it to you why dont you fking rejoin and watch him play instead ruin his rounds and make people mad because of you cant stop moving for like 1 minit

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks

its event who cares l0l0l0l #KIRA4GM

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    fixed it hope you can understand it now

you did it for 3 rounds stop lying you suck as tgm really i have to say it even if i get warned or muted
    you would do a better job? I think not, people like you dont realize how hard it is being tgm with people like you complaining all the time, they did nothing wrong.

Country
    Thanks
    http://www.esolcourses.com/ They offer free english online courses..pls click beginner or elementary

pm me for more details
    Last edited by Rash; 05-11-2013 at 02:13 AM.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Resort View Post
    you would do a better job? I think not, people like you dont realize how hard it is being tgm with people like you complaining all the time, they did nothing wrong.
    tbh, i was there and he i think ommadawn said something about warn mute or ban or w/e he said he talked to rocka.
    Rocka was invisble and said ; No ban

And i said ; g00d guy rocka

wtf shit got real my life is nice man

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    tbh, i was there and he i think ommadawn said something about warn mute or ban or w/e he said he talked to rocka.
    Rocka was invisble and said ; No ban

And i said ; g00d guy rocka

wtf shit got real my life is nice man

http://www.esolcourses.com/ They offer free english lesson..pls click beginner or elementary

pm me for more details

Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Additional Guidelines.

1. Always make sure no more than 2 person is on your team, else it will cause confusion.
    2. If you have a helper, if it's your time to hunt - always make sure the helper rejoins to prevent confusion.
    3. It's always better if one person hunts at a time.

4. The person who is in charge of the event, always adds the coins unless he/she gives permission to the co-host to add them.
    5. It is better to write the score on a paper, then add the coins after the event, then announce when you've done that.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
    Additional Guidelines.

1. Always make sure no more than 2 person is on your team, else it will cause confusion.
    2. If you have a helper, if it's your time to hunt - always make sure the helper rejoins to prevent confusion.
    3. It's always better if one person hunts at a time.

4. The person who is in charge of the event, always adds the coins unless he/she gives permission to the co-host to add them.
    5. It is better to write the score on a paper, then add the coins after the event, then announce when you've done that.
    'Quoted from the great Rash'

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Rash for this useful post:

Charcoal (05-11-2013), Claudia (05-11-2013)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information