Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
snipers are detriment to gunz gameplay. sniper teams will pretty much camp by default and keep running. waiting for a lucky shot. if the enemy team has a sniper it means you'll have to play super safe at all times. any time you're not close to full (have you ever CW'd?) you'll be 1 shot by a sniper.

please **** off with your non arguments such as snipers have -20% speed. they don't. learn how the mechanics work then come have a chat again.
Duell tournament 1050 points just by using sniper, And the sad part? i chase people because they run from a sniper.
I believe some trash players camp with sniper yes.. But i've seen people just like me who rush with sniper. And it's not just a lucky shot because it DOES requer aim sad that you dont get that.
So please i beg you to use sniper for 30 minits then tell me if sniper is as easy as you think.
Originally Posted by Wizkid View Post
Because snipers don't belong in GunZ, their implementation was never finished by MAIET for a good reason. It's a whole different weapon that is much different from any other weapon (sword excluded). It then pretty much depends on whoever pulls his sniper and gets to aim first...
That's the thing try to aim with sniper pls. It's just 99x harder as u think.