Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kap Paul View Post
    Seems like Fgunz is going to shit with the upcoming shut down of AG. Community in-game is so bad 200x more egos and 100x more trolls. it's only going to get worse there's a reason i quit AG and those two are it. it's no fun playing with BR(not THAT much before the announcement), trolls,ego. Ofc the admins and (maybe) the gms aren't going to care if more players come here because of donations. Glad is shitter which i thought wasn't possible but apparently it is.
    What can we do about the community in-game?

You say glad is shit, what's shit about it? Are the swords not properly balanced?
    This is just useless to us, you should suggest changes.

Banned

Thanks
    Seems like Fgunz is going to shit with the upcoming shut down of AG. Community in-game is so bad 200x more egos and 100x more trolls. it's only going to get worse there's a reason i quit AG and those two are it. it's no fun playing with BR(not THAT much before the announcement), trolls,ego. Ofc the admins and (maybe) the gms aren't going to care if more players come here because of donations. Glad is shitter which i thought wasn't possible but apparently it is.
    the fuq u on about s0n

Banned

Thanks
    In case of a BR overload that ruins the experience for English speaking players, Dave & McSic could decide to add a spanish speaking server. Plenty of possibilities to overcome certain problems.

ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    I think Gunz has kept a certain amount of players due to ego and trolls. Tbh gunz is mostly all about that, it's a competitive game in which ego is required lol.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to ElizabethVII for this useful post:

-AznNinja (05-15-2013), Tomboii (05-14-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    gunz=troll=ego=fun=stfu whoever made this thread

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    By making a thread talking about how ego everyone is, you yourself are just as egotistical as everyone else.

Stop being an elitist, you are all players of the same game; If you want a better community, start with yourself.

Banned

Thanks
    HATERS! what he's saying is true, but for me it the ops 98% of the kids on this server are shiit, buuuut becuase of fkboy ops and donors ***boys think they're good, kids get 3 shot in [v] and start saying sb/uc. fkboy fanboys are annoying me too.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    i agree, some random br's keep being a funny guy, spiking the **** out of the game, kills you cuz spike, taunts, you reply , spams macro : ^1YOUMADBRO? ...

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Good luck in real life.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information