Country
    Thanks
    Who is this sunflower person ?_?

2. The following user said thank you to Kira for this useful post:

Tomboii (05-26-2013)

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EcksDee View Post
    Smart guy u know the replay is glitched and i wont be able to watch your character XDDDD
    funny how u started to potshot from the beginning of the match.
    Starts losing 8-4 or 8-3, tabs out and starts teleport killing me.
    you're really good.
    Smartest guy, as I see in my replay I never tabbed out so nice try. If youwant a re tell me I'll get a gm to watch us?
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

--

Country
    Thanks
    i agree you should get unbanned

EcksDee's Avatar OneManArmy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    Smartest guy, as I see in my replay I never tabbed out so nice try. If youwant a re tell me I'll get a gm to watch us?
    Get a gm please.

ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    You got dropped calm.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    Another scenario created, paying gm's. What's next? I hack? Sorry I'm just trying to understand how your small brain works. Bring facts cutie you make no sense.

Watch replay you'll understand, basically the guy moves his xhair from left to right to all hit.
    you forgot to give me my weeks salary yo

8. The following user said thank you to Cute Nymph for this useful post:

ElizabethVII (05-25-2013)

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    I remember how Maple showed up when I banned 1stjoshiru. Seeing Maple in your clan made me laugh so hard dude. The guy who thought his reputation was due to his skill when everyone knows it's due to his unlegitness. Rofl. Sunflower unlegit kings I guess they do deserve a crown afterall.
    You're such an idiot... diosvany clanwarred in greensoks you little piece of hypocrite sht... if i recall i was ingame just checking how was the server doing and he was playing under the name of ^1Horror, go check if im lying u trashtalk f4ggot jaja.

I also love how you kids always make your concepts in general, you talking like sunflower something, sunflower the other, you should start talking directly to the person you wanna target instead of the whole clan. I am not going around saying greensoks dodge us 24/7, i go around saying you're whole clan dodge us but 2-3 people.

Now, and i think everybody will agree with this, if you ****in wanna say or proove something, make it happen ingame, quit trashtalking over the forums ;P

mada mada suckmyd1ck
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    You're such an idiot... diosvany clanwarred in greensoks you little piece of hypocrite sht... if i recall i was ingame just checking how was the server doing and he was playing under the name of ^1Horror, go check if im lying u trashtalk f4ggot jaja.

I also love how you kids always make your concepts in general, you talking like sunflower something, sunflower the other, you should start talking directly to the person you wanna target instead of the whole clan. I am not going around saying greensoks dodge us 24/7, i go around saying you're whole clan dodge us but 2-3 people.

Now, and i think everybody will agree with this, if you ****in wanna say or proove something, make it happen ingame, quit trashtalking over the forums ;P

mada mada suckmyd1ck
    I got nothing against you but you're that guy who asked for shotbot right? The fact you're defending that clan is just abdsurd xddd not to mention that Ecksdee has been dissed by his own clan mate, and you've been exposed for shotbot request
    I smacked sunflower countless times with ayamae and the others, but lets be honest here, after shotbot patch I don't see you as a decent player anymore xdddd
    mada mada make sense mofo

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
    I got nothing against you but you're that guy who asked for shotbot right? The fact you're defending that clan is just abdsurd xddd not to mention that Ecksdee has been dissed by his own clan mate, and you've been exposed for shotbot request
    I smacked sunflower countless times with ayamae and the others, but lets be honest here, after shotbot patch I don't see you as a decent player anymore xdddd
    mada mada make sense mofo
    Who cares what you say, says the kid who makes frags with type 2 crosshair and making ridiculous shoots, even the frags you posted may result eficient to make a report on you and get ur touchyass banned rofl.
    As i said, that conv was a montage of cutten stuff, if you wanna see another part for example, here it is:

And if you ever EVER think i shotbot or whatever., go ahead, ****ing record me and report me rofl. I barelly care what a kid like you may think rofl. Now stfu, mofo.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post

mada mada suckmyd1ck
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dios in greensocks? ME A HYPOCRITE? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

***** YOU GOT EXPOSED FOR SB.

STFU AND GTFO LMFAO.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information