Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    Who cares what you say, says the kid who makes frags with type 2 crosshair and making ridiculous shoots, even the frags you posted may result eficient to make a report on you and get ur touchyass banned rofl.
    As i said, that conv was a montage of cutten stuff, if you wanna see another part for example, here it is:
    http://i42.tinypic.com/212hduq.jpg

And if you ever EVER think i shotbot or whatever., go ahead, ****ing record me and report me rofl. I barelly care what a kid like you may think rofl. Now stfu, mofo.

Who you trying to accuse with shotbot kid rofl xdddd
    32 bit and i believe shotbot is 64? get real, i never used one in my life xd
    and i can prove in many ways how you used to shotbot but hey, old replays = auto decline xddd
    idgaf about that convo, im stating the fact that youre defending your gay soulmates who you tend to ride a lot
    and the reason i use xhair 2 is cuz my xhair has been deleted after format, and im kind of used to it now xdd
    ridiculous shots? half stepping is not ridiculous as much as your clan mates
    have a good day

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dios in greensocks? ME A HYPOCRITE? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

***** YOU GOT EXPOSED FOR SB.

STFU AND GTFO LMFAO.
    Then you say they make up scenarios xD u lil pce of sht rofl XD

And yes, he was playing in greensoks, go ask dave if he can check the clan panel or something rofl.

Stop making up shit, if you really think i had a shotbot, go ahead and report me again like that kid idk name did in the past. Or easier, come again ingame and keep getting stomped like yesterday

Its funny cause you recorded yesterdays clan war. 3v3: you report both of my clanmates (EVEN FOR ESP LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL kid doesnt know what soundplay is XDDDDDD) hahaha, and not me.

Funny liz, funny, go ahead powerranger, keep fighting for your ideals of justice, mofo.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    This is why I will always play gladiator.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Hello my name is, Roby.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
    http://i42.tinypic.com/2znptue.jpg
    Who you trying to accuse with shotbot kid rofl xdddd
    32 bit and i believe shotbot is 64? get real, i never used one in my life xd
    and i can prove in many ways how you used to shotbot but hey, old replays = auto decline xddd
    idgaf about that convo, im stating the fact that youre defending your gay soulmates who you tend to ride a lot
    and the reason i use xhair 2 is cuz my xhair has been deleted after format, and im kind of used to it now xdd
    ridiculous shots? half stepping is not ridiculous as much as your clan mates
    have a good day
    All i see is bla bla bla im talkin trash without any support bla bla bla
    sure deleted after format and sht, any guy who loses his crosshair go look for the same or another custom before going back, you seem like you got used A LOT to type2 bro, but hey, u might want to get a custom now, since it wont work anymore i guess. Now once again, stfu mofo.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Banned

Thanks
    so much drama haha is this **********

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    All i see is bla bla bla im talkin trash without any support bla bla bla
    sure deleted after format and sht, any guy who loses his crosshair go look for the same or another custom before going back, you seem like you got used A LOT to type2 bro, but hey, u might want to get a custom now, since it wont work anymore i guess. Now once again, stfu mofo.
    32bit you ignorant ****, and shotbot is 64 xd
    yeah i got used to it whilst shoving up your ass and ecksdee's too xddd

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    I take that back... This is why I play DayZ

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    so much drama haha is this **********
    GRAHAM !! I found you graham

EcksDee's Avatar OneManArmy

Thanks
    Still waiting for you, or are u gonna dodge like elizabeth and cameltrashboy? XDD

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information