Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Google View Post
    I don't know how to call this.

Training room.

The GM whispers 2 guys; these 2 will be the assassins.
    The GM also whispers who to kill; this last person will be the target.
    Assassins have to kill the target. Since nobody knows who'll be chosen to kill, Assassins can act stealth 'n stuff.
    Anyone can kill the assassins. Who kills the assassins gets 1 point per kill (E.g. I kill both I get 2 points; I kill one, Ommy kills the other one, we both get 1 point).
    If the assassins manage to kill the target, they get 1 point, both of them.
    If anyone else than Assassins or target dies, nobody cares. c:
    Well, let's say I whisper someone to be an assassin, a friend of him is joining his room, BUM.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Well, let's say I whisper someone to be an assassin, a friend of him is joining his room, BUM.
    Bum what.

If he says he's an assassin to his friend and get dropped, he loses. c:

contre qui rose

Thanks
    I like your idea, but don't you think it would be kind of messy since in every event we usually host 32 players room?
    Do you mean messy as in everything will be disorganized and nobody will listen to the rules?
    Or do you mean messy as in 32 people chasing after one person can become hectic?

4. The following user said thank you to Bellemere for this useful post:

Cobra (05-29-2013)

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bellemere View Post
    Do you mean messy as in everything will be disorganized and nobody will listen to the rules?
    Or do you mean messy as in 32 people chasing after one person can become hectic?
    Yes.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Airfight duels , max 16 players in the room. Would be nice to compete against good airfighters.

7. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Cobra (05-29-2013)

contre qui rose

Thanks
    Yes.
    You have a point because the event isn't as simple as the others; it's a little convoluted.

Imagining the game in my head, I see it like this:
    Once the event really starts, the GM will say "GO!" and everybody will rush towards him.
    The GM will run away from the participants for quite some time (not for too long though) and when everyone least expects it, the GM will throw a massive number of nades.
    This will eliminate some/most of the people who are in the front of everybody else, causing the number of people chasing the GM to decrease within the first minute of the game.
    Also, not only will the GM try to kill the players who may be immediately in front of them, but also the GM can throw nades a good distance ahead of the other players to eliminate those in the back.
    That way, it eliminates the people who always hide in the "front" or the "back" to avoid being killed. The GM's attacks will be absolutely unpredictable and its the players' jobs to avoid these attacks and still chase after the GM.

I hope this makes my idea a little bit clearer.

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    The reason I created this thread is because I can see that common events are becoming boring

It's only been about 3 weeks and it's getting boring already? Good luck !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information