Donator

Thanks
    Many other players have witnessed it to, Dropped will be reporting aswell. Lost 30 streak first loss in my clan after the reset.

Name of Players : Both the characters that are 500 ping the whole game

Evidence : http://www.gamefront.com/files/23370...AR+archive.rar

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Sideway -
    Sideway was fine, the screenshots you provided with the replay the user is fine.

Sansu -
    Kind of hard calculating the ping you included in the screenshots with the replay, because, there was times where he shooted you guys and hits you with the pings you provided. (350+ - 475)
    Sansu was not spiking though, but there were times of force lagging, so for me the user was force lagging.
    Before I take action with this report, do you have more screenshots of his ping? Just to make sure.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Donator

Thanks
    I had 2 screenshots in there didnt I? They were 400+ ping the whole game. We were on a 45 streak beating people like sunflower and compton etc, then these kids come in that their shots hit but they don't take damage for like 5-6 seconds. They ping was constant. It was never low.

AND BTW those screenshots were at round 0 and round 2. Pings were still at 400
    Last edited by GosuVu; 06-02-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by GosuVu View Post
    I had 2 screenshots in there didnt I? They were 400+ ping the whole game. We were on a 45 streak beating people like sunflower and compton etc, then these kids come in that their shots hit but they don't take damage for like 5-6 seconds. They ping was constant. It was never low.

AND BTW those screenshots were at round 0 and round 2. Pings were still at 400
    The reason I asked you to include more screenshots because the user could've ALT-TABBED, also to include more proof, but I guess that's enough.
    I re-checked the replay, the shots are delayed because of his ping (force lagging).

A warning has been given.
    Thanks for reporting.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Thread Information