Donator

Thanks
    Someone's been using my account again .... and no it's not a keylogger this time because I got rid of it. The only reason I've been inactive is because of work, I come back to check the forums once in a while and I noticed that 2/4 of my characters have been changed and my clans are dismissed on those two characters.
    I would like to have my clan and characters on my account back if that's possible ? Can you also check the IPS of my account and find out who's been using it ? I changed my password and when I change my E-mail I get this message. I would like to have the clan Graveyard back on the character of YungHae I can't remember what other name I had since I haven't been on in a while.
    YO MOFO K ?

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Just in-case Dave didn't see this thread.

Just an advice: PM him the situation as well.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I checked the logs and:
    - No other PC accessed your account in a long time.
    - No one changed the password.
    - No one attempted to do an password recovery.
    - No one attempted to change the email of your account.

Donator

Thanks
    That's so weird because I have 2 different characters in my account that I never had before, I'm missing a clan I created which I had the name in ijji since I first played which was Graveyard. Is there any way possible to get the characters back in my account as well as the clan Graveyard ? in which I waited 3 months to get ....
    YO MOFO K ?

Banned

Thanks
    Maybe its someone in your family screwing with you when you are away from your computer lol. Just jokes

Thread Information