Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Chris your signatures are getting a lot better, keep it up, keep on experimenting with different tools and ways to do things that look good, watch tutorials they help loads.

If you add me on skype I can give you some decent tips and advice

jess.wilce

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Resort View Post
    Chris your signatures are getting a lot better, keep it up, keep on experimenting with different tools and ways to do things that look good, watch tutorials they help loads.

If you add me on skype I can give you some decent tips and advice

jess.wilce

W00h00. I added you on skype ^^ Thanks for the kind words. Glad to know i'm getting there. :I

Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Getting better for sure. I'd mess around more with smudging/filters set to dif layer types. You'd be surprised at what you could do with just 2 filters and some smudging.

Banned

Thanks
    Ive recently gotten lazy. Lost the will to actually make anything. ;c Dunno why

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by XxChrisxX View Post
    I think i may have made it a little too big but heres my second attempt...i did a little video watching. This is mainly an experimentation siggy...Opinions are still welcomed
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2ntxuhi.png
    Dont judge...I'm working at it D:!
    This is a disrespect for inori.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    This is a disrespect for inori.
    As i have said many times before i'm working at it. And i also did say post constructive posts... I.E Something that' would help me. Either think of something intelligent to say or get off of my thread.. Instead of insulting my work

Edit: Sorry for being so snappy, but to me it seems as if you're insulting me(I have a weird way of comprehending things) And i said post something that would help me further my experience..Once again don't take it to heart...2am and snappy xD
    Last edited by XxChrisxX; 06-10-2013 at 08:52 AM.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by XxChrisxX View Post
    As i have said many times before i'm working at it. And i also did say post constructive posts... I.E Something that' would help me. Either think of something intelligent to say or get off of my thread.. Instead of insulting my work

Edit: Sorry for being so snappy, but to me it seems as if you're insulting me(I have a weird way of comprehending things) And i said post something that would help me further my experience..Once again don't take it to heart...2am and snappy xD
    disrespectfull.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information