Sirou's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    JINSOKU

Clan Leader
    Onjo

Clan Administrators
    Besterestest

Clan Members

Jinsoku (迅速) is Japanese for "swift" or "rapid", and encompasses exactly what I am looking for out of this clan.
    This is a d-style clan which focuses on bettering one's self. I myself have had a long history with d-style (I've been in the lower tier Ijji d-style
    clans (from Kunai to Aikuchi) up to the highest tier d-style clans (I spent years in -Do- and briefly was in KEUK) and would consider myself pretty
    knowledgeable. I ask that anyone trying to join shares the same belief, or at least a desire to learn. This is not a clan for alts. This is about people
    dedicated and driven. I know there seems to be an influx of d-style clans and while this is a positive thing, I think the bar needs to be raised. For
    those interested, send me a few rounds in a replay of you playing. If I think you've got the right idea I'll co-ordinate to meet up with you in game.
    As the clan expands I'll be more lenient with recruiting but as of right now I need to establish a core set of players to set the tone of the clan.
    Last edited by Sirou; 06-11-2013 at 10:36 PM.

Onjo | 6X | Jinsoku
    Sirou | 7X | Demolish
    Hiri | 5X | No Clan

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    theres already a dstyle clan
    theres only room for 1 on this server. fight it out, 1v1 for d style clan title

Sirou's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    theres already a dstyle clan
    theres only room for 1 on this server. fight it out, 1v1 for d style clan title
    Only room for 1 on this server? There's multiple already, and frankly I don't care about them. STREETD is talented but invite only. I haven't seen much of the other two. And that's not to be egotistical. I'm just tired of people playing on female characters with dual shotties that can't even yoyo and calling themselves d-stylers.
    Last edited by Sirou; 06-11-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Onjo | 6X | Jinsoku
    Sirou | 7X | Demolish
    Hiri | 5X | No Clan

Thread Information