Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Gr3yscale's Avatar Vanta Von Vicious

Country
    Thanks
    When I start watching an anime I eventually just HAVE to watch all of it. That being said, I'm watching the shittiest anime I've ever seen until now: Ikkitousen.
    I do not recommend this to anyone. Some douche told me it had "awesome fighting scenes" in it.
    I killed that douche.
    Last edited by Gr3yscale; 06-26-2013 at 11:47 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Gr3yscale for this useful post:

Prince Lenny (06-27-2013)

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gr3yscale View Post
    When I start watching an anime I eventually just HAVE to watch all of it. That being said, I'm watching the shittiest anime I've ever seen until now: Ikkitousen.
    I do not recommend this to anyone. Some douche told me it had "awesome fighting scenes" in it.
    I killed that douche.
    Actually gets more interesting once you understand it and you go in the next seasons. But the first fights are really really really just... looks like an ecchi anime when it's not.

-Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    try zettai karen children. your MAL shows that youve seen the hyoubu kyousuke adaptation, but the main show is about the 3 girls. hyoubu calls one of them 'queen'.
    you can find torrents/download links titled zettai karen children or phsyic squad.

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=search&cats...0&term=psychic

the first one in the list is 720p, but TVrip (censored). the second one is 480p, but uncensored (DVD).
    Thanks for the suggestion I'll try it.

Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    Well you act just like one of my friends, completely closed to anything you consider old. Creativity is NOT more advanced, it's not something that advance, the art style is different, not more advanced either. Damn we could say Picasso's or Dali's art style is old but they are still some of the best.

I do not lead towards old animes, i lean towards anything good. And to repeat myself, there was more good stuff in the 30 years span of 1980-2010 than 2010-2013. I've seen all the most recent ones, and sadly they cant pool out infinite amount of it. While there is still a huge pool of un-watched ones in the oldies. That's all.

-Jawarisin

PS: Delayed voice acting? you obviously havn't seen a lot of older animes...
    PS2: Gunz is an old game with bad graphics, still awesome.

Makes no sense we talk about this. As I said before I have my own preferences and so do you, so leave it at that. Also, it would be better if you don't add other things and compare the art style to anime (for example what you did with paintings) because if you do that I can completely DEMOLISH your argument and I'm sure you know that. (If not you should)

And can you hop off my **** man. You keep ignoring the fact that I DO watch old anime but I prefer to watch more modern day anime. Everyone of your posts you ignore the part of my sentence that says "I watch old anime" and target the other part that says "I prefer modern anime" then say "you're close-minded and you only like modern anime".

Also, your argument of the timespan of anime is very much invalid. You just compared a timespan of 1980 - 2010 with the timespan of 2010 - 2013. I'm sure you can do math, so I'm sure you can figure out that your argument is very unfair to compare 30 years to 3 years.

Also, yep I've watched my fair share of old anime and I can tell you that not only the graphics are bad, the effects are also bad and sometimes the voice acting is off. Example: "I will kill you" then they have a 5 second delay and say "WHATTTTTTTTT?".

I'd advise you to read carefully, if you read and you don't understand what I said then read it over, if you still don't understand then read it over again. Don't stop until you have read every single word I've said and completely have an understanding of the argument I'm bringing across. This is in no way an insult. It is because I realize you cut off/completely ignored portions of my statements in every post I've made to use it to your advantage in your arguments. Which doesn't make any sense.
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 06-27-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks
    Which anime is this:

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    jurassic park

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    "Rewrite"; it is a visual novel, not an anime.

Source of that GIF is (@~1min):

Last edited by Wucas Pls; 06-28-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    "Rewrite"; it is a visual novel, not an anime.

Source of that GIF is (@~1min):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS84u-gc39c
    Oh, k. Thanks.

Gr3yscale's Avatar Vanta Von Vicious

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    Actually gets more interesting once you understand it and you go in the next seasons. But the first fights are really really really just... looks like an ecchi anime when it's not.

-Jawarisin
    I'm not sure if I even have the courage for that... Watching it was torture.

Heishiro Mitsurugi's Avatar Die.

Thanks
    Someone tell me about "Sword art online", is that a good show?

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    inb4SAOfanboys

yes, it's alright. go watch it

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread Information