Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    lets not troll belivers this time

you can not proof god is or isnt real. you could see the laws of physics as the laws of god (since we still have no fckn idea how they formed). but all of this philosophy. when we are talking about science we must say there is no evidence for god at the moment. in real day life there is no god. we make our own decisions and there is no higher power in controll. we must assume this because there is no actual evidence for a higher power. I think religions were a good way to put morals by scaring people in believing in heaven and hell but it has been taken much too far. These days we are more dan intelligent enough to decide as a society what our morals are. Everyone is allowed to believe what he/she wants. But no one can change what is known and proven by science.
    Last edited by Vickachu; 06-29-2013 at 09:22 AM.

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    Going to bed, night.

Humans believe by perceiving, we accept gravity as real because we feel it; If God showed himself to us, we would believe it. Forcing us to use other means our choices are not made up prior to the conviction of believing or not believing, that is the point I am making. If someone told you that gravity existed, but you never experienced it, would you believe it? That is for you to decide, but the fact remains, as soon as you experience something, you no longer have the choice to accept it as real or not real, it just is. God wants you to find him, not him to just be accepted without reason.

The bible never gives a timeline in which the earth was born, nor will it end, all speculation is completely man made. Also, Jesus had to be born in a poor family to fulfill prophecies, it was not accident.

No, it is still considered a theory by the global consensus of scientist. Changes through species, and even creating new species have been proven, but crossing a phylum, let alone crossing kingdoms, has not.

I guess we will leave this as our separate opinions. Life, to me, is more proof than I will ever need.

Incorrect, how does it disprove God in any way? The only thing science has EVER disproved is silly humans assumptions of how the world works, nothing more, nothing less. Even now, everything you have pointed out are your assumptions of what 'religion' is based on your experiences. Also, as the definition states "irrational (adj): not endowed with reason or understanding", explains most of physics. We are simply shooting blanks in the dark, and basing all our theories off the ones that hit. It is not endowed with understanding, nor can reason explain things we do not understand in the slightest. The deeper we delve, the more confused we get.

First Day: Creation of Light and Darkness (Big Bang?)
    Second Day: Separation of sky (Creation of stars?)
    Third Day: Separation of water and land (Creation of earth?)
    Fourth Day: Creation of 2 great lights (Creation of moon, also clearing of atmosphere so that purer light can penetrate cloud cover, unlike Venus)
    Fifth Day: Sea creatures given life (Evolutionary cycle of the sea creatures?)
    Sixth Day: Land creatures given life, last of which are humans (Evolutionary cycle of land animals?)
    Seventh Day: Rest

Animals were created long before humans; this period of time could of lasted hundreds of millions of years
    Good night

There is no choice to be made whatsoever, either he exist, either he doesn't. You can BELEIVE anything you want, but the fact remain that it's one or the other, not both. So there is no choice, only belief. Having no proof of his existence, there is no reason to speculate it.

Actually you can look it up, it was calculated by going down the generations, depending on their age // maximum age etc. For eg, if you told me how old you were and at what age your mother got you, I could tell you when your mother's mother made you. Basic mathematic.

Theory with more facts/proofs/evidences in it than Religion ever had.

Silly humans made this machine you are currently on. And if humans are silly, why would you ever think there is a god, since we are created in his image. Adam did communicate with god, meaning we have some form of divine stuff from the bible's point of view. Your metaphor of shooting darts is partly right, but mostly wrong. The human brain cannot invent new things, it can link stuff together and discover stuff based on what it knows, but you wouldn't for example, be able to imagine a "new" color. We are not at all confused in science, I don't see why you said that though.

Oh yeah, this always made me laugh internally, Create of 2 great lights. Moon and Sun. At the time it was invented, they thought the moon was a light source, hence why it's like this.

Well if all species were created in order, there is a problem. Some species are interdependant. You wouldn't be able to have them live without other species. Therefore, either we were all created in a short time span, either it doesn't make sense once again. But you still didn't answer all of my previous arguments for this point.

Cordially,
    -Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks

4. The following user said thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

Steff (06-29-2013)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I don't care about other religions and I also don't believe in it. Would that classify me as an atheist?
    I don't know.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Person69 (06-30-2013), Resort (06-29-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    oh god, another thread like this?

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    So many religion threads.. this is getting annoying.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    So many religion threads.. this is getting annoying.
    Then don't read it hoe bag George.

Banned

Thanks
    I'm a 52 year old feminist on a horse with a party hat.

Religion tried to ruin my life--and millions of other people’s lives as well. In the form of crusades, genocide, wars, bombings, and malicious slander, this thing we call “religion,” crept into people’s lives like a cancer, turning them against one another in the most deadly of ways. But, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. In order to fully understand the atrocities dealt at the hand of misled religion, it is important to understand what religion is, why it’s important, and why relationship trumps religion.

What is religion? By definition, religion is “the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially God or gods” (Oxford American Dictionaries). Religion is based on faith whether you believe in a spider or some transcendent being, a big-bellied buddha, or a man hanging on a cross. The crossroads of every religion is faith. The great discussion over the years about religion is centered around discovering who’s faith is right. This struggle has initiated wars, separated families and divided nations.
    I found this on a religious blog. it seems that not all religious people are completely under the influence of stupidity just yet.

Gr3yscale's Avatar Vanta Von Vicious

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nickachu View Post
    I'm a 52 year old feminist on a horse with a party hat.

I found this on a religious blog. it seems that not all religious people are completely under the influence of stupidity just yet.
    Bullshit, there's really no reason for the three monotheistic religions to fight over something, since they practically believe in about the same things. Especially the Quran states this.
    Hence it's being misused and world leaders are just pulling random things to fight about out of their ass to get into war. Religion itself is not a bad thing, it's the people that are bad.
    My opinion:, screw the pope, screw Osama (glad he's gotten rid of), screw any leader or anyone who has the type of power over people to make them kill each other in stupid wars.
    Last edited by Gr3yscale; 06-29-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    I'm an athiest and I think this video made ALOT of sense.
    When im discussing with an believer talk about '' rejection ''.
    Nice video vick

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information