Regret's Avatar it aint gonna suck itself

Thanks
    sup some of you probably seen me in game. i've only been playing gunz again for a few months(i'm newish here) and this is the first server i played since i got back to playing after about a year and a half.

anyway i just want to list some pros and cons to this server in comparison with others. maybe some ideas can be used in future updates who knows.

Pros:

The antilead here works really good, there's only been one server in my opinion with better antilead in the past & it is shut down now.

The community is pretty active in clan war. I haven't seen a pserver in a long time with so many clan wars for this small of a playerbase. (Even though the playerbase is large in comparison to a lot of pservers it's still kind of small). Props.

There's pretty much daily events, even player made events where regular users gift lucky box items. I've never seen such a giving community. This is really cool by all means keep up the good work event team staff.

Event coins can be traded for donor coins, also there's an event shop that allows the user to choose their prize instead of just getting whatever is being handed out.

Underclocking is not really a big issue on this server, I rarely see people UC on this server. I do see a lot of people calling others underclockers because they spike, believe me it's not the same thing. Shotbot is owned here also, because there's literally no way to. +10 points.

Donors there are lots of completely custom made shotguns on this server. Instead of just reskinning regular breakers with another color like every other server. (The limit breaker looks amazing whoever made that. Thumbs up.) Donors are also really reasonably priced, and you don't need them to win either. A lot of GunZ servers in the past have been pay to win.

Colored names & not only 1 color. We have the option to put multiple colors in our name, and are allowed to choose from all the colors available in the game. Some older servers only allowed ^1Red as a colored name. So that's cool.

In game functions such as the ability to set your clan so only the master/admins can send cw invitations, the ability to delegate a new leader instead of closing clan, finding/ignoring players. These are all very useful. Also an in game list of /mods and /commands is useful as well.

Cons:

[r] [ia] - these modifiers while fun are ruining games in all honesty. Take attack and defend for example, people just camp outside all day and spam their guns. Some of the room modifiers are cool, but I don't believe all are good ideas for GunZ in general.

1/2 hit kill nades - these are beyond ridiculous. We're not GM's, we are regular players we shouldn't have the ability to kill anyone in one hit.

Dual large swords - You can glitch with these and kill people in just a few hits. They're pretty OP.

Modes/items missing - Blitzkrieg & survival mode are missing. I never got a chance to play Blitz on Aeria as I quit playing before it came out. I'm not quite sure what it is, but it'd be cool to have still. Some items are missing like Crusader helmet for female, train guard body, boots, legs, hands (the lvl 60 gear from ijji) for female is all missing. I'm sure there are more items missing, but that's what I noticed so far.

Pretty much every item besides shotguns are overpowered. Snipers dear God, Dual rifles are ridiculous, rockets are insane (especially predator like holy shit). Except dual revs, I think dual revolvers might be a little underpowered tbh.

A lot of players here have what seems like forced lag(nowhere in the world should be over 200 ping), & nat purposely to lag even more.

Players report like they are 12. "Oh my God you called me a fatty I'm gonna report you." We're not all 12, if some of these kids were playing Xbox on mic they'd be in tears by the way they act. If you can't take being flamed/insulted (which is a part of anything competitive these days) then hit v, or use the player ignore function. It's there for a reason. I can understand real harassment but people are just abusing reporting.

Avatars would be cooler if you could buy the pieces separately instead of the whole outfit as one. There's another serve right now that's doing this, and when FGunz was down being ddos'd I played it and that was the only cool thing about that place. Lol. & What I mean is you can equip the body of the zombie avatar, with the head of mummy avatar. They're all sold in pieces.

The donator set is ugly as fk, and there's no choice of buying it in pieces either. A few new completely custom donor sets would prompt people to spend more money on the server, and add more variety to FGunz setting it apart from other servers.

A lot of the community abuses [v] to equip 1 hit nades + rockets, or 1/2 snipers & use gunz mouse rebinder so they can kstyle (which is against the rules really since it's a 3rd party program).

Most of the clothing items on this server have been used everywhere else, I don't see many things that I haven't seen on other servers before.

There may be more cons on my list than pros, but that's because there is always room for improvement anywhere. That's really all I can think of right now. All in all this is definitely the best server out right now in my opinion.
    Last edited by Regret; 07-01-2013 at 08:02 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Regret for this useful post:

Alpha (07-01-2013)

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Please tell me you made the pro's based on sarcasm. PLEASE LOL.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Everything except the [r] [ia]
    These mods are not embedded once you make a room. You don't have to go that Attack and Defend room with these modifiers.

Go to a different room if you don't like it.

Raze's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sushiman View Post
    Everything except the [r] [ia]
    These mods are not embedded once you make a room. You don't have to go that Attack and Defend room with these modifiers.

Go to a different room if you don't like it.
    Agree.

About the nades, just dodge the nades not hard at all.

Nensak's Avatar The Reviving God

Thanks
    What do you mean missing modes?
    The blitz mode is Aeria's mode,coded by them only.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sempiternal View Post

Pros:

The antilead here works really good, there's only been one server in my opinion with better antilead in the past & it is shut down now.

The community is pretty active in clan war. I haven't seen a pserver in a long time with so many clan wars for this small of a playerbase. (Even though the playerbase is large in comparison to a lot of pservers it's still kind of small). Props.

stopped reading after this assumed it was troll

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    The Blitzkrieg code was never released. The staff would have to completely code it from scratch, which in my personal opinion isn't worth it since I highly doubt many would play it. Overall I find your Pros/Cons true, except that the snipers are fine. They're a twoshot, which isn't really that OP, unless you have amazing aim, coming from a sniper/dstyler myself.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sempiternal View Post
    sup some of you probably seen me in game. i've only been playing gunz again for a few months(i'm newish here) and this is the first server i played since i got back to playing after about a year and a half.

anyway i just want to list some pros and cons to this server in comparison with others. maybe some ideas can be used in future updates who knows.

Pros:

There's pretty much daily events, even player made events where regular users gift lucky box items. I've never seen such a giving community. This is really cool by all means keep up the good work event team staff.

Event coins can be traded for donor coins, also there's an event shop that allows the user to choose their prize instead of just getting whatever is being handed out.

Underclocking is not really a big issue on this server, I rarely see people UC on this server. I do see a lot of people calling others underclockers because they spike, believe me it's not the same thing. Shotbot is owned here also, because there's literally no way to. +10 points.

Donors there are lots of completely custom made shotguns on this server. Instead of just reskinning regular breakers with another color like every other server. (The limit breaker looks amazing whoever made that. Thumbs up.) Donors are also really reasonably priced, and you don't need them to win either. A lot of GunZ servers in the past have been pay to win.

Colored names & not only 1 color. We have the option to put multiple colors in our name, and are allowed to choose from all the colors available in the game. Some older servers only allowed ^1Red as a colored name. So that's cool.

In game functions such as the ability to set your clan so only the master/admins can send cw invitations, the ability to delegate a new leader instead of closing clan, finding/ignoring players. These are all very useful. Also an in game list of /mods and /commands is useful as well.

Cons:

[r] [ia] - these modifiers while fun are ruining games in all honesty. Take attack and defend for example, people just camp outside all day and spam their guns. Some of the room modifiers are cool, but I don't believe all are good ideas for GunZ in general.

1/2 hit kill nades - these are beyond ridiculous. We're not GM's, we are regular players we shouldn't have the ability to kill anyone in one hit.

Dual large swords - You can glitch with these and kill people in just a few hits. They're pretty OP.

Modes/items missing - Blitzkrieg & survival mode are missing. I never got a chance to play Blitz on Aeria as I quit playing before it came out. I'm not quite sure what it is, but it'd be cool to have still. Some items are missing like Crusader helmet for female, train guard body, boots, legs, hands (the lvl 60 gear from ijji) for female is all missing. I'm sure there are more items missing, but that's what I noticed so far.

Pretty much every item besides shotguns are overpowered. Snipers dear God, Dual rifles are ridiculous, rockets are insane (especially predator like holy shit). Except dual revs, I think dual revolvers might be a little underpowered tbh.

A lot of players here have what seems like forced lag(nowhere in the world should be over 200 ping), & nat purposely to lag even more.

Players report like they are 12. "Oh my God you called me a fatty I'm gonna report you." We're not all 12, if some of these kids were playing Xbox on mic they'd be in tears by the way they act. If you can't take being flamed/insulted (which is a part of anything competitive these days) then hit v, or use the player ignore function. It's there for a reason. I can understand real harassment but people are just abusing reporting.

Avatars would be cooler if you could buy the pieces separately instead of the whole outfit as one. There's another serve right now that's doing this, and when FGunz was down being ddos'd I played it and that was the only cool thing about that place. Lol. & What I mean is you can equip the body of the zombie avatar, with the head of mummy avatar. They're all sold in pieces.

The donator set is ugly as fk, and there's no choice of buying it in pieces either. A few new completely custom donor sets would prompt people to spend more money on the server, and add more variety to FGunz setting it apart from other servers.

A lot of the community abuses [v] to equip 1 hit nades + rockets, or 1/2 snipers & use gunz mouse rebinder so they can kstyle (which is against the rules really since it's a 3rd party program).

Most of the clothing items on this server have been used everywhere else, I don't see many things that I haven't seen on other servers before.

There may be more cons on my list than pros, but that's because there is always room for improvement anywhere. That's really all I can think of right now. All in all this is definitely the best server out right now in my opinion.
    I agree on that one.

10. The following user said thank you to Boubble for this useful post:

Halibay (07-23-2013)

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Most of the cons you wrote are QQ (Room tags, nades etc); just learn to use them yourself.

FGunZ is awesome this way.

Blitz mode will be added if you code it.

Survival was here before, won't work with V7 though.

12. The following user said thank you to Google for this useful post:

Lilith (07-02-2013)

Thread Information