Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    If I was against you, I wouldn't give you a chance in the first place in the unban appeal section. Obviously everyone acts like an angel in the unban appeal, after they get unbanned they unleash their characteristics just like you are doing now.
    Although I would like to thank you for showing me what happens after a player gets unbanned.

The funny thing is, that EVERYONE ego's him, please give me an explanation why?
    Obviously not you, because you are his clanwar partner.
    False statement is false. I don't ego him.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Angry View Post
    ? What if I make a rant thread about you.
    You'd be like ''Stop annoying players, play and have fun.'' ?
    rofl, stop Cobra, and thanks for replying on skype, only reply here ofc.

And I show you what happens after unbanning people? Ur new

Doesn't make sense at all, you would be better of deleting the screenshot section bro
    You can always make a 'rant' about me, you would so how I would react. I'm not such a person that get's mad after a rant has been made on me.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Right, so you are telling me, everyone 1v1 he posted I should lock the thread?
    He won the 1v1 against people who ego'd against him. He doesn't just randomly post 1v1 for fun. This thread is a hate thread in the general discussion about a bad past of Angry. The logical thing is to close this thread. Have you seen Sven cheat in game ever since he was unbanned? I believe that you are judging him on his past and not present. He isn't at fault.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

2k1uj3h21's Avatar r+r alles back ;$

Thanks
    You can always make a 'rant' about me, you would so how I would react. I'm not such a person that get's mad after a rant has been made on me.
    I'm not mad, there has already been something made about you, u dont even take time to reply LOL.
    Reply here like u do to me on skype, lets see how long it will take till you get demoted.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    He won the 1v1 against people who ego'd against him. He doesn't just randomly post 1v1 for fun. This thread is a hate thread in the general discussion about a bad past of Angry. The logical thing is to close this thread. Have you seen Sven cheat in game ever since he was unbanned? I believe that you are judging him on his past and not present. He isn't at fault.
    As I said, his behaviour changed since when he got unbanned, one does not simply change his behaviour. Who knows if Sven used any third party programs? I'm not hating him at all because of his ego, I clearly explained that his behaviour should be changed in order to prevent such third party programs to tempt him to use any other crap.

Originally Posted by Angry View Post
    I'm not mad, there has already been something made about you, u dont even take time to reply LOL.
    Reply here like u do to me on skype, lets see how long it will take till you get demoted.
    Go on, I give you permission to post what I said to you on Skype.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    All mad cuz u got smacked by him hhhh.

2k1uj3h21's Avatar r+r alles back ;$

Thanks
    Reply here like u do to me on skype
    Look what I type.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    As I said, his behaviour changed since when he got unbanned, one does not simply change his behaviour. Who knows if Sven used any third party programs? I'm not hating him at all because of his ego, I clearly explained that his behaviour should be changed in order to prevent such third party programs to tempt him to use any other crap.

So wait you are saying people who defend themselves against people who EGO them have a tendency to HACK?

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Seriously wtf are u crying for ? He used it for like 2 fkn cw's. Almost every one has try'd such thing. Beside that he doesnt even need it because hes good how he is now. Fkn kids cryin 24/7 cuz smack

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    So wait you are saying people who defend themselves against people who EGO them have a tendency to HACK?
    No, not exactly.
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information