Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Lock this thread already o.o

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks

Banned

Thanks
    Who are you?? And how do I look a fool when I was clearly going off of what was stated in the rules. **** tard.

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    Originally Posted by desiboii View Post
    hm.. Ddos you just asked me a simple question which was "are we allowed to use macro's in a training room" which i had a fair answer to which was "yes". You didn't really get the time to explain the whole situation to me, yet you thought getting a ss of me would be a gg? Now let me tell you this, you can be warned without a doubt in a training room for 'annoying' the players'. Just because you're allowed to use macro's in a training room doesn't mean "oh, we are allowed.. Let me abuse it" no. You need to get the player's permission if it's driving them nuts (to avoid getting yourself reported). If you approached the whole situation with me a little more information, this misunderstanding could've been cleared. Therefore, my answer was general, and you were just being general. If you didn't know about this, well atleast now you do.
    "oshi- i realize i was wrong now. And theres proof of it on forums... Better write a big paragraph defending myself now"

5. The following user said thank you to Scarab for this useful post:

DD0S (07-06-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
    "oshi- i realize i was wrong now. And theres proof of it on forums... Better right a big paragraph defending myself now"
    Pretty much what I was thinking when I read it.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DD0S View Post
    Who are you?? And how do I look a fool when I was clearly going off of what was stated in the rules. **** tard.
    Shut up fool.

Thanks
    Dave creates the rules,
    Dave is the rules.

You did make your self look like a complete fool in this thread.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    Shut up fool.
    Good one you Ignorant retard.
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Dave creates the rules,
    Dave is the rules.
    http://puu.sh/3mmka

You did make your self look like a complete fool in this thread.
    Really? Because where is that posted on the forums Retard #2??

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
    "oshi- i realize i was wrong now. And theres proof of it on forums... Better write a big paragraph defending myself now"
    There was no reason for me to defend myself and neither am I willing to. He just asked a simple question to be sure of something he's doing or was about to could have consequences. He just straight up asked me "Are we allowed to use Macro's in training rooms" which is a yes, But now did he ask could we get consequences for it eitherway? No, he didn't. If he does face consequences now, It should be reasonable enough.

Thanks
    Good one you Ignorant retard.

Really? Because where is that posted on the forums Retard #2??
    This is the last time i reply in this thread because its useless.
    This hasn't been posted anywhere but you can imagine some people find some macro's annoying (the sound of them) yet you continue.
    If you want to use such annoying macro's go make a private room or something, you clearly tried to provoke Rime and then you made this thread.
    Sorry but this thread is a fail cry for attention and showing your feelings towards Rime. Also I know this should be posted but as I said earlier you can imagine some people find this annoying.
    Now stop trying to defend your statement '' It's not written anywhere '' because you could use your brain and think about the consequences 3th party programs can have.

/Request lock thread please ,_,

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information