Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    everyone knows exckdee or how u spell his name in sunflower and some other people in sunflower they all use uc - oc there al lots of prove but dave isnt doing anything

my suggestion = maby its stupid idc sunflower pays - dave to stay unbanned - or something thats my suggestions

why doesnt he get a ban there is lots of prove that he oc - uc welll what do u people think or u all fanboys of sunflower ?

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    You sir, made my day. Dave never handles reports since we got a lot of Game Moderators. Dave would never accept someone to pay him to play unlegit in-game.
    It's just hard to spot the UC/OC since they sweetspot so GM's can't do much about it.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Recording in this game is fked anyway, you can't tell that much.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jaysonbby View Post
    everyone knows exckdee or how u spell his name in sunflower and some other people in sunflower they all use uc - oc there al lots of prove but dave isnt doing anything

my suggestion = maby its stupid idc sunflower pays - dave to stay unbanned - or something thats my suggestions

why doesnt he get a ban there is lots of prove that he oc - uc welll what do u people think or u all fanboys of sunflower ?

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Azula (07-10-2013), Kristoper (07-10-2013)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    You sir, made my day. Dave never handles reports since we got a lot of Game Moderators. Dave would never accept someone to pay him to play unlegit in-game.
    It's just hard to spot the UC/OC since they sweetspot so GM's can't do much about it.

go player report / look the oc /uc i made some records 2 its unfair if i wud play like that i wud be banned in 123 split second LL

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    niet zo bedoeld maar wees eerlijk man dam ! kijk hoeveel report de na hem zijn en je report niet kom op je weet het zelf ook wel ik heb nog wel wat videos's voor je echt het lijkt de wel op ik zeg het niet
    maar het lijkt de op want kijk hoeveel reports. ..

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I believe there isn't solid proof that any of them UC/OC. It's pretty hard to know if its UC or spike. And even if the person is UCing or OCing you wouldn't know if its done on purpose or their computer is alrdy OCed or UCed.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    I believe there isn't solid proof that any of them UC/OC. It's pretty hard to know if its UC or spike. And even if the person is UCing or OCing you wouldn't know if its done on purpose or their computer is alrdy OCed or UCed.
    Ecksdee or how u spell his name = 20-40 ping so he lives near me and some times he glitch shotting well not behind a wall but pbs and stuff doesnt seems legit

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks

14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azula View Post
    ? fanboy ? je weet zelf ook ze uc - oc

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Ecksdee or how u spell his name = 20-40 ping so he lives near me and some times he glitch shotting well not behind a wall but pbs and stuff doesnt seems legit
    EcksDee. Well he could be spking because of wifi or something. The thing is it doesn't SEEM legit. Means it's a guess. Unless you can get hold of his PC then you'd be sure he does UC/OC lol. But i do agree with you EcksDee seems pretty fishy lol.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information