Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    and PBS hit less than distant hits on this server just saying, I was standing right infront of a guy shoot him like 9 times while he was medding nothing happens he's just cashually outhealing my pbs

Country
    Thanks
    secrets made the best antilead of all time, of all time.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Currently going thru the same issue, i thought it was fixed with https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ues&highlight=, but not really, i realized i was just hitting more than what's needed to kill someone...

I just can't explain it neither, since i've been playing for years, i know for sure how many, and the "quality" of shoots are needed to kill someone, it just pisses me off to not find a solution for this. :l

I had an idea of what it might be going on. At different times, i notice how, idk if my pc or my internet, do better than in other hours, and i start randomly hitting as it was supposed to be.

P.S Other un-related issue, is it normal if i set my fps limiter to 250, i get fps spikes to 280-300 lol...? (its not only with that value, i set it at other values and still the same problem.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    im experiencing the same issue here as well.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    Currently going thru the same issue, i thought it was fixed with https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ues&highlight=, but not really, i realized i was just hitting more than what's needed to kill someone...

I just can't explain it neither, since i've been playing for years, i know for sure how many, and the "quality" of shoots are needed to kill someone, it just pisses me off to not find a solution for this. :l

I had an idea of what it might be going on. At different times, i notice how, idk if my pc or my internet, do better than in other hours, and i start randomly hitting as it was supposed to be.

P.S Other un-related issue, is it normal if i set my fps limiter to 250, i get fps spikes to 280-300 lol...? (its not only with that value, i set it at other values and still the same problem.
    Originally Posted by Serpento View Post
    im experiencing the same issue here as well.
    I once again am going to need some solid proof from both of you.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    when i play with sgs, my shots barely register lol
    but with double sgs = pb all day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information