Donator

Thanks
    First off, I apologize for wasting a moderator’s time with this post; however it has concerned me enough to take several screenshots as well as make a formulated forum report. I would like to bring this to the attention of a moderator.
    I joined a training match to get a whisper out of the blue (no clue how he got my IGN) saying things such as how bad I was and how he wants to 1v1 me. I told him to leave me alone and it continued. Eventually I responded him to leave me alone and he keeps spamming a game room. I told him it was a quest room and he insisted it was a duel match room. Eventually we get into the room and I am purposely going to let him win so he leaves me alone; however I can see that it is just making him worse. So I leave.
    Eventually this has been going on for about 10 mins now and I am getting agitated. I keep on telling him to leave me alone and to stop bitching at me for no reason other than to inflate his ego and how a 1v1 on a online game isn’t going to prove anything, than he tells me he got someone muted for racism by a moderator named “omma.”
    Now this concerns me, because he was surely the offender in this situation and I am afraid for the individual who got muted for racism if it was really warranted. However that is not my plight at the moment and whats done is done.
    I admit I did respond by telling him he need to stop bitching at me and to leave me alone and how gunz online is serious business he needs to calm down. However I don’t believe what I said was even close to the attitude displayed from his end on freestyle gunz.
    IGN: Rand (I do believe this is a SMURF account, therefore his main will go unpunished)
    Attached are some screenshots.
    I understand I have no administrative power over what type of infraction to implement on this type of report, however I do wish that the individual who he got reported before be re-looked into, because a person of this attitude seems to not have integrity.

In conclusion, I am not sure if this user should receive a ban, mute or even a warning. However his behavior really concerned me and it was even more concerning that he got someone else muted. However a part of me really feels for this individual. I am not sure what kind of issues he may be going through in his daily life and using “1v1’s” in gunz online to feel powerful online. However it does not give a excuse for his actions and if anything, I wanted to formally report this user as documentation so that if ever in the future he decides to report another player or another player reports him, I hope this report will be used in order to aid the moderators in a informed decision to his eventual punishment hopefully spanning to his actual, main account.

Aloha,
    Ghost

Banned

Thanks
    I can assure you nothing will happen because of this (to you anyway).

I understand why you reported this, and that's fine. I'm going to leave this report open, and if he continues or does this again just post it in this thread okay? I'll close the thread in a few days otherwise.

Thanks.

Donator

Thanks
    I appreciate that, in the likelihood it occurs ill repost in this thread.

I appreciate your professionalism in this matter.

Thread Information