Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Talking about Darius' lore, I really like the style of his lore as it's like most of the karate movie's storyline like, where there's 2 brothers and they are adopted etc. and get raised to be the best and they do amazingly well and join forces of some sort and one is more evil than the other in a way, like if you have ever watched GI Joe then there's the guy that doesn't talk "good" and the guy that wears white is evil and they have a massive rivalry I really like it and the good one turns out to be the best and op like Darius. They always want to be better than each other to be the best and be the most famously known.
    I love Darius because he can just demolish almost anyone with his amazing Ultimate skill bam, bam, bam, bam and bam, PENTAKILL! his skill-set just deals a lot of damage and that's what attracted me to him, it's epic because if you are Darius and you see your team getting killed and your like, "NEVER FEAR DARIUS IS HERE!" and then you just obliterate them and save the day and win the game for your team. It's funny because if your alone in a lane and then you see Darius running at you, your just like o'shit xD, I love it. Alot of people think that Darius is an "OP" champion because of his ultimate and stuff and his good damage and tankyness, early game he does do quite alot of damage, but he is very vulnerable to ganks, although he can get alot of kills this isnt always good for his team, thats why I like him because you need to balance out and let your team get kills and not starve them because if you do starve them then this will happen: and my team didnt even have a proper ADC xD
    So you really need to be a team player more than you think with Darius and if you have a nice amount of kills but your team doesnt have many then you need to attack the enemy and make it easier for your team mates to get kills aswell, thats the way you will win with Darius not by takeing all the kills and being a war hero even though that seems like it would be the way with Darius.
    Darius was the first champion that I ever bought, I was in a game with some friends and one of them was playing Darius top and bare in mind I was really new at this point, I saw how well our friend was doing with Darius and how much damage he was doing, and I just thought right away that I was gonna buy him as soon as I could because I love the champions that do masses of damage.

It would be so good I think if Riot made another champion that was similar to Darius that could match his epicness and deadlyness it would be like clash of the titans where the unexpected could happen, you wouldnt have a clue.

Darius always fights for what's right and what he believes in his people, Noxas. "A united Noxas could control the world - and would deserve to."

Summoner Name: Xenyme

Skin desired:

If 1820 - Blood Lord Vladimir

If 975 - Arclight Varus

Thank you all mighty George the Challenger.
    Last edited by Resort; 07-27-2013 at 11:12 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Resort for this useful post:

SuperShotty (07-23-2013)

Thread Information