Bakpao's Avatar safe and sound

Thanks
    I've been planning on posting these for quite some weeks now, I keep forgetting it...

here goes.

1. Start looking at the suggestions. There's actually some pretty good ones in them. I see them being replied to 'yea' and 'thats a good idea' and then they're left to die.

2. Use MORE than 3 songs as in game bgm. Seriously. I tried it today and it's crap, lol.

3. Use MORE than 1 genre, which is, of course, rock.

4. Make a donator item for everything. (Large sword x1, x2, Kodachi, Raptors, Nades, Double shotgun, Snipers, etc)

5. Switch donator shotguns delay to 1000 or 1100 or something near that to keep them have something extra but not let them be overpowered.

6. RESTORE RUSTY SWORDS WEIGHT OR PUT A LEVEL RESTRICTION ON IT.

7. Lower the rev damage!! To like lv 99 dmg + 5 or 6 or something

8. Allow name colors in packages if they're not already.

9. Warn / Char delete / Ban people who don't hand out event prizes when they host one (Unofficial of course ( It's basically scamming someone into doing your event))

10. Make ego warnable again, but in cases like excessive or repetitive provoking (EZ EZ EZ EZ 1V1 1V1 1V1 SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB U SUCK TRASH GET A LIFE TRASH EZZZZZZZ). Something along that lines. Not 1 line ego like just the word Ez, which isn't even a word. It tends to get out of hand. I don't mean taunting with this btw.

Please, take these into consideration, they can only be for the better I guess o_O
    22/12/2009

15/10/2010

Thanks
    i agree with everything till i get my acc back T.T then i dont agree

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY ACC IS GONE OMGOMGOMG HELPZOR

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bakpao
    10. Make ego warnable again, but in cases like excessive or repetitive provoking (EZ EZ EZ EZ 1V1 1V1 1V1 SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB U SUCK TRASH GET A LIFE TRASH EZZZZZZZ). Something along that lines. Not 1 line ego like just the word Ez, which isn't even a word. It tends to get out of hand. I don't mean taunting with this btw.
    I love you.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    I dont like all the rock musik either. Everytime i go ingame its always lincoln park. Every game. replays its rather annoying.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Weiipeiik View Post
    I dont like all the rock musik either. Everytime i go ingame its always lincoln park. Every game. replays its rather annoying.
    but umm i've been using my itunes and muting ingame music and it works fine

i r suggest you do that?
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    Here are some of my thoughts on them. I know you might not care about them but i just wanna let them out ( before they blow up in my head). POP 'lol' :

1. We should start putting these ideas into the game. Help evolve the game into something better and more fairer.

2. I hate the music in game, so i mute it, and turn on the radio. CHANGE SOME PLEASE. We need more then 3 or 4 songs in it. If you dont have any good songs ask the server.

3. Whats wrong with rock? I love old school rock =3. If you are adding more music, please dont add any rap.....(personally, I think rap is stupid, sorry)

4. YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSS. If its range items plz make 2 of each so we can have duel of them....plz?

5. If you change the delay, they would still be over power with their 10, 11 dmg per shot... but this is still a good idea...It's an anti spam shot idea =3 good job lol.

6. Dont you mean range? o.o

7. Your talking about donor revs right? o.o If you decrease the donor revs...you would have to decrease the event revs too. Or the event revs would be over power...

8. OMG YES PLZ...i know this will make it unfair to those who already donated for them and could have gotten another item or two... but it is for donations to keep the server running....If you really need to, just give those who already donated for coloured name, an extra item or something special... lol

9. 100% agree, no comment.

10. Good idea...but isnt
    Originally Posted by bakpao
    (EZ EZ EZ EZ 1V1 1V1 1V1 SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB U SUCK TRASH GET A LIFE TRASH EZZZZZZZ).
    flaming? o.o or is flaming with cursing?

So theres are my thoughts on your suggestions... I really like them all cept for the "something else then rock music" one lol... Yea i know im a rock fan.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Linkin Park = Fuxwin kk GG GTFO! But other than that, I love all the suggestions.

Bakpao's Avatar safe and sound

Thanks
    @Taylor

Yeah I ment range, lol.

And well with the ego you know what I mean i hope.. lol.

And I don't want rap on the bg either and my itunes directory is full with rap.
    I think like dance or trance or something like that is good....
    But not just rock
    22/12/2009

15/10/2010

Banned

Thanks
    admins are too lazy nowadays

Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    maybe some techno o.o "around the world" or "one more time" lol =3 and yesh i know what u bakpao u ego me alot <3 lol

Thread Information