• Teresa

30 71.43%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Edit

If you can't believ that you got stomped that hard then that is tyour proble,I already wasted my time creating that signature.
    My name,well apparently you aren't brain dead,so you clearly know its from an anime.
    pretty much done with you.

gj you found the render and raped it with contras and whatnot.
    May I?
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ moar please..

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hiko View Post
    I very well may have misjudged you, and I do believe you can be a nice person.
    My comments don't spawn from hate, or are anyway meant to decrease your self-worth or start something..
    Just trying to point out where I see toxicity, in hopes it will help.
    It hasn't only been this thread I have observed, but some others as well where your attitude has been sour, and that is the basis of my opinion.

Just taking this case in particular, this thread was going completely fine, even Rhysin made the comment he would give you the victory.
    It was after the quote I am going to post below, where the whole conversation turned Toxic, and someone even pointed it out right after you made the comment.

Look at the flow of the conversation, that right there was the point that made this thread ridiculous, and every post you made after that just got worse.
    Honestly, there was no reason to go off like you did, and sometimes you are just going to have let the little things go.
    You won't be seen as letting people "walk over you', rather as the more mature member.
    There is nothing to prove to anyone on this forum, you are your own person, and your opinions and self-leadership can't be taken away by anyone on the forum, rather influenced if you let it.
    He egod me aswell,like I said who ever egos me I ego back..It may be something stupid,but that's how I work now,I have tryd many times to just ignore most of them but they come and come and keep looking for stuff to get at me,Just like Rhysid he has nothing on me so he begins over my name.Exactly what I mean.

Originally Posted by King Haze View Post
    May I?
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ moar please..

I asked if you could **** off haze.Stop replying to my threads and **** off with the bs comments.

Country
    Thanks
    He egod me aswell,like I said who ever egos me I ego back..It may be something stupid,but that's how I work now,I have tryd many times to just ignore most of them but they come and come and keep looking for stuff to get at me,Just like Rhysid he has nothing on me so he begins over my name.Exactly what I mean.

I asked if you could **** off haze.
    no cuz you mad.

4. The following user said thank you to Juriën for this useful post:

Rhysin (08-01-2013)

Country
    Thanks
    no cuz you mad.
    http://puu.sh/3RlPj.png
    done with you,getting you banned.

got enough harrasment comments ,not just me but also on other people's threads.

Hiko's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks

I asked if you could **** off haze.
    What comment before the quote I pointed out do you feel he is "egoing" you, because I'm not seeing it.
    If it happened over an instant messenger or some external source, it needs to stay with that, and not be projected on the forums.
    You aren't standing up for yourself by doing what you are, just playing a blame game a child would. "He did it first, he did this, ect"

Country
    Thanks
    done with you,getting you banned.

got enough harrasment comments ,not just me but also on other people's threads.
    mad cuz I reported thread.

^ mad cuz truth?
    Last edited by Juriën; 08-01-2013 at 11:19 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hiko View Post
    What comment before the quote I pointed out do you feel he is "egoing" you, because I'm not seeing it.
    If it happened over an instant messenger or some external source, it needs to stay with that, and not be projected on the forums.
    You aren't standing up for yourself by doing what you are, just playing a blame game a child would. "He did it first, he did this, ect"

he was egoing me on the thread supershotgun made and in the chatbox,saying shit like your ****ing terrible at gfx etc,stuff like that.Then he thinks he can talk calm and normal to me when he said stuff like that.I don't allow that.I don't want people ego me and at the end try to be friends,that's pathetic

Country
    Thanks
    he was egoing me on the thread supershotgun made and in the chatbox,saying shit like your ****ing terrible at gfx etc,stuff like that.Then he thinks he can talk calm and normal to me when he said stuff like that.I don't allow that.I don't want people ego me and at the end try to be friends,that's pathetic
    HAHAHHA YOU ARE HILARIOUS, how are people pathetic, when you block and threaten people if they don't want to help you with a gunz server.
    oh btw, where is it now?

let me guess.
    dead.

10. The following user said thank you to Juriën for this useful post:

Rhysin (08-01-2013)

Country
    Thanks
    HAHAHHA YOU ARE HILARIOUS, how are people pathetic, when you block and threaten people if they don't want to help you with a gunz server.
    oh btw, where is it now?

let me guess.
    dead.
    You are hilarious
    Talkiing about a tissue,yet again you think your fking important but your not,get of my back .
    I gues its fate,Cause I found someone more skilled then you.Besides that it seems as if you are mad that I said you didn't have to do the project anymore.ever since your bothering me.havenet even tryd to make contact with you.
    You must have been hurted.I'm sorry.
    Last edited by Rain; 08-01-2013 at 11:30 PM.

Hiko's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    I won't keep repeating myself, but I will add that in an environment like this your behavior now will encourage the harassment more than anything.

13. The following user said thank you to Hiko for this useful post:

Rhysin (08-01-2013)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information