Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    KingDestructo's Avatar Whoa..

Thanks
    I quote: ''We will make sure that clans don't swap or abuse other unlegit ways to reach a high amount of points.
    If a clan or its members are caught swapping or breaking other rules, the clan will be deleted and the swappers/rule breakers will be banned.

Stay legit!''

So how's that clans closing going guys? Serene is still around, Burst is still around and let's not forget about Tomorowland that is still around while we all know those are the clans with the most unlegit people..

How can you expect that your community will keep on clan warrring vs ucer's and aimfixers and what not when you tell them, to disband the entire clan once caught playing unlegit but you actually don't.
    Even worse is that alot of obvious reports are getting declined, ALOT OF PEOPLE WON'T EVEN BOTHER REPORTING ANYMORE.
    It's time to get your heads out of the sand and open your eyes to what is obvious, fgunz will be flooded with unlegits if you don't act fast.

Please take more time to look at reports, and if the report itself isn't evidence enough, you could always go /hide and follow the player that has been reported to catch them red handed.

Giving away money to people that get #1 #2 and #3 just by swapping (johnny) playing with ucers (topteam) and what else is just unfair to people that play LEGIT and put in hard work to get a high rank.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to KingDestructo for this useful post:

Min (08-05-2013), Saiyan (08-05-2013)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    You mad bruh you are not gonna win them moonees?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Because according to every player, every player is unlegit.
    YOU are convinced that a specific player is unlegit, it doesn't mean they actually are.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

5. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Yorce (08-06-2013)

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingSpell View Post
    I quote: ''We will make sure that clans don't swap or abuse other unlegit ways to reach a high amount of points.
    If a clan or its members are caught swapping or breaking other rules, the clan will be deleted and the swappers/rule breakers will be banned.

Stay legit!''

So how's that clans closing going guys? Serene is still around, Burst is still around and let's not forget about Tomorowland that is still around while we all know those are the clans with the most unlegit people..

How can you expect that your community will keep on clan warrring vs ucer's and aimfixers and what not when you tell them, to disband the entire clan once caught playing unlegit but you actually don't.
    Even worse is that alot of obvious reports are getting declined, ALOT OF PEOPLE WON'T EVEN BOTHER REPORTING ANYMORE.
    It's time to get your heads out of the sand and open your eyes to what is obvious, fgunz will be flooded with unlegits if you don't act fast.

Please take more time to look at reports, and if the report itself isn't evidence enough, you could always go /hide and follow the player that has been reported to catch them red handed.

Giving away money to people that get #1 #2 and #3 just by swapping (johnny) playing with ucers (topteam) and what else is just unfair to people that play LEGIT and put in hard work to get a high rank.
    most of the players who clanwar are unlegits, ucing and esping, deciding if they are hacking or not is really hard and they cant take an action before they make sure that the person is unlegit

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    YOU are convinced that a specific player is unlegit, it doesn't mean they actually are.
    I have been playing gunz since International Gunz, I don't randomly accuse people for what they don't.
    I know a thing or two about Gunz and how movements should and should not look like.
    I respect that you maintain the: A person is innocent untill it's proven to be otherwise, but you're being way to soft sorry I have to say that..
    I'm just hoping that you could do something more to stop players getting alot of points for a clan whilst they're not even playing legit, it annoys me..
    Just look at my clan Break, we always play legit and therefore we lose alot vs players that underclock or aimfix or whatever, it's frustrating if you get me..

Originally Posted by George View Post
    You mad bruh you are not gonna win them moonees?
    Currently ranked 2 son, stop trolling you suck at it.

League

Thanks
    I have been playing gunz since International Gunz, I don't randomly accuse people for what they don't.
    I know a thing or two about Gunz and how movements should and should not look like.
    I respect that you maintain the: A person is innocent untill it's proven to be otherwise, but you're being way to soft sorry I have to say that..
    I'm just hoping that you could do something more to stop players getting alot of points for a clan whilst they're not even playing legit, it annoys me..
    Just look at my clan Break, we always play legit and therefore we lose alot vs players that underclock or aimfix or whatever, it's frustrating if you get me..
    So has you and every other gunz player who accuses people of hacking.

You are no different than the handful of other generic players.

If they were hacking let it be dealt with in due time, but seeing as these players are constantly on the server, your opinion - is just that... an opinion. Don't go around slandering people's names who are most likely legit because you lose at a horridly outdated game. (To top that off, only 100$?)

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    He is talking about clans which have unlegit clan leaders. Johnny the leader of serene and fear the leader of burst have been banned but yet their clans are not punished in anyway. I believe their asking deserves punishment to show that fgunz is serious about clans trying to cheat to get money. He isnt accusing players who haven't been banned (except topteam)e. He is asking you to close the clans or reset their score because their players were banned for cheating or hacking.

Originally Posted by Misaya View Post

If they were hacking let it be dealt with in due time, but seeing as these players are constantly on the server, your opinion - is just that... an opinion. Don't go around slandering people's names who are most likely legit because you lose at a horridly outdated game. (To top that off, only 100$?)
    Refer to what I said to Dave. Spell is asking for clans which have unlegit clan leaders who have been banned to be closed

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

League

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    He is talking about clans which have unlegit clan leaders. Johnny the leader of serene and fear the leader of burst have been banned but yet their clans are not punished in anyway. I believe their asking deserves punishment to show that fgunz is serious about clans trying to cheat to get money. He isnt accusing players who haven't been banned (except topteam)e. He is asking you to close the clans or reset their score because their players were banned for cheating or hacking.

Refer to what I said to Dave. Spell is asking for clans which have unlegit clan leaders who have been banned to be closed
    Ah, Johnny got banned?

Wow. As you can tell I don't check fgunz much anymore, I just assumed he was attempting to point fingers at other players (cause that's what majority of fgunz does if they lose). Reminded me a lot of when I played and so I felt as if I had to respond.

But as for the non-banned team's my previous post still stands.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Misaya View Post

Once again, I'm not ACCUSING anyone just players that already have been BANNED had clans that now are still not closed and still playing, I'm not saying that all their members are unlegit.
    But you do know how a clan works, it's based on friends, friends know eachother really well, and if the LEADER is unlegit, then it's highly doubtable that his friends that are in the clan didn't use the programs their leader friend did. Once again I don't accuse anyone, it's just rational thinking.
    Clans like Serene and Burst need to be closed, players were playing unlegit right? Johnny was the leader and just passed the leader over to a friend so Serene would stay alive and Johnny would probably still get some cash.
    If you as staff announce that once a clan member is caught playing unlegit or doing unlegit things like DDoS'ing the clan will be closed and the player will be banned, but instead you just ban the player.. Then you're not living up to your promises.

Further then that I rest my case, I think I made my point clear now.

League

Thanks
    Once again, I'm not ACCUSING anyone just players that already have been BANNED had clans that now are still not closed and still playing, I'm not saying that all their members are unlegit.
    But you do know how a clan works, it's based on friends, friends know eachother really well, and if the LEADER is unlegit, then it's highly doubtable that his friends that are in the clan didn't use the programs their leader friend did. Once again I don't accuse anyone, it's just rational thinking.
    Clans like Serene and Burst need to be closed, players were playing unlegit right? Johnny was the leader and just passed the leader over to a friend so Serene would stay alive and Johnny would probably still get some cash.
    If you as staff announce that once a clan member is caught playing unlegit or doing unlegit things like DDoS'ing the clan will be closed and the player will be banned, but instead you just ban the player.. Then you're not living up to your promises.

Further then that I rest my case, I think I made my point clear now.
    Na I completely agree in that case, wasn't fully aware of the scenario.

If the leader is unlegit, the whole clan should be wiped.

But on a side note I doubt Johnny will be getting any of that cash lol... just like the 99% of serene, probably two people will split cash if anything.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information