Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thanks
    Room mod: [CS]

Room tag name: Counter Strike

Reason: Playing cs in gunz it's awesome with spray + sgs and such including CS Maps

ign: Wiped

2. The following user said thank you to TheWiped for this useful post:

cabel (08-06-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Room Mod: [SO], and [DO]

Room tag name: Swords only, and Daggers only

Reason: a lot of people would appreciate.. Swords only, and daggers only, so no one will keep complaining about "Dagger noob" or "Sword noob" so everyone has their own personal likes, i believe this would be very useful so that everyone is happy and no arguments would burst out because of as i said on the top "Dagger noob" or "Sword noob".. and to me i love using daggers, and most people who know me know i only use dagger, but if i don't want to play with a bunch of "K-stylers" i could personalize my room so only "Dstylers"(dagger style) could join so i can have the most fun. And doing this would be the best option for this game because i know a lot of "swordsmen" don't like to play with Dstylers like myself. So as i said before it would bring a lot more happiness to this server. Thank you, for taking your time to read this and enjoy the rest of your day!

ign: ^CB^9E^CA^9R^C
    Last edited by Descendent; 08-06-2013 at 11:47 PM.

zomboy's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Roomtag: Training
    Room Mod: Train
    Reason: A room tag that alows us only to use Training Weapons so you can't kill in training or team training.
    Alot of people don't get The training rooms and use them to kill people for no reason with this Room tag/mod you can aviod that problem.
    IGN: ^2S^6ni^9^6e^2r And ^4P^6ic^4h^6u^G

Banned

Thanks
    Room mod Boss
    Room tag name: [BOSS]
    Reason: Spawns a random boss in the room and everyone is on the same team and they have to kill the boss.
    And the boss drops a custom item that is temporary. More of a game mode tho. The boss would be hard to kill and the Weapons a little weaker then donors. or stronger.
    IGN: ^ACon^C****ed^A
    Last edited by Stefanie; 08-06-2013 at 11:59 PM.

Kang

Country
    Thanks
    Room Tag Name :Random Taunting
    Room mod : [Tnt]
    Reason : it will motivate players to do better next round and its great way to piss people off without getting into a fight that can cause someone to get banned. When someone gets banned there are less players on the server.
    How the mod works: when you die to someone there will be voices that say. You're so bad. Baddie noob. Learn to aim. uninstall KID. and in the chat box it will say the players name who died followed by "Cant aim for shit"
    In game name- Excide

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    I dont want to crush dreams,But most of you guys are talking about new modes instead of actual room tags.

I'm also seeing a lot of quest ,npc in tdm rooms.
    It is possible but with lots of hardcore coding since quest is coded way more complexer then tdm especially that it is diffrent,So coding npc to spawn in tdms would take a long time to code and yet again this is either a command then a room tag thing.if you want npcs ,go quest..

Venae, pulsium verum ◦ 暢気

Thanks
    Excuse me guys. I'll just leave this here.

Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    Rules:
    -One post per member
    -Must follow post format below
    -Try not commenting on others post
    -Make your reason is somewhat positive
    -Follows and Agrees to the ToS

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    The event was about being original not so much about being realistic. They said; '' if your tag is good enough the staff just might add it you never know. '' That word ''might'' is key. Maybe they'll add one that didn't win because it's easy to do and will be appreciated by a few people but I'll think they'll decide a winner based on Originality, good reason and well/fun written suggestions.
    Surprised no one made the room mod: [NM]
    Room tag: No Mines
    Reason: People won't be able to mine the damn doors in Mansion when playing Attack & Defend making the rounds longer than it needs to be.

*not a srs room mod post, just a response to Mardilz
    Last edited by Alpha; 08-07-2013 at 09:36 AM.

Darin James's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    No Dash [ND] , No Tumble [NT], No Jump[NJ]? Lol

IGN: irMew
    irMew - Lvl. 80
    LesTwins - Lvl. 59 ~ Evade

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Room Tag Name : No Styles
    Room mod : [NST]
    Reason : GunZ wasn't intended to have k-style, d-style etc. MAIET made GunZ 2 And that doesn't have any styles either. In this mode you're not able to use skills like reload shot and you can't switch to your gun while jumping.
    In Game Name : Happy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information