Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
No need to look down on others by saying that they get smacked in cw and get carried because I'm sure you get carried every clan war that you get smacked in ^_^. As long as you don't deny that I won you easily, that your best team loses to me easily, and the fact that I've stayed legit throughout my stay here, then I'm content . I didn't start crap with you, you were not even worth it and never will be '-'. Everyone that isn't in your clan would probably agree you're the number one SPB King on FG, that's the only thing you're good at. I don't know how you do it, but your fan base is really loyal to you . Awesome job, they almost seem more like your pets than actual people.
Well I guess it's hard to admit that Break's best team losses to you since I have beat you guys plenty of times. Unless ofc you use your Sunflower players then maybe Juneau and Serene would be more of a challenge. If I used Breaks strongest team then well you can't really be sure you'd win even if you used your Sunflower players. Not to mention you were banned for DDOSing so I have to believe that you didn't stay legit throughout your stay here. Spell also carries too in some games. Every player has their bad and good games so yeahhhhh. And if Spell isn't worth your time and you have been already banned well I guess you shouldn't bother replying to this thread anymore since probably you have a life beyond GunZ.