Country
    Thanks
    i see a frag part from old frag movie. lol but mostly nice

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GetOwn3d View Post
    i see a frag part from old frag movie. lol but mostly nice
    yea that's why i called v2, better version of frags combined with the old ones

Originally Posted by Steƒƒ View Post
    You could've faded it instead fast forwarding to the fastes possible looks like frame skip ;-;
    yea you're right ill keep that in mind next time xd
    thanks!
    Last edited by Taint; 08-08-2013 at 02:46 AM.

Thanks
    I like this bro. I'd like it more if you synced a bit more and worked on flow, like transitions or different camera angles. Frags are nice, like them. But I can still teach you how to use after effects and motion tracking if u want. and anything you need you know where to find me

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    I like this bro. I'd like it more if you synced a bit more and worked on flow, like transitions or different camera angles. Frags are nice, like them. But I can still teach you how to use after effects and motion tracking if u want. and anything you need you know where to find me
    would be awesome if you did
    will ask for help next time, thanks!

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion if seen edits like this they edit it alot and add many things to make it nice however adding to much edit and colors and stuff can ruin a frag. You want to edit so that the colors and edit is good but there isnt that much edit so you can still admire the players skill and just overall the frag itself over all it is a 6/10 for me. Great job anyhow.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    In my opinion if seen edits like this they edit it alot and add many things to make it nice however adding to much edit and colors and stuff can ruin a frag. You want to edit so that the colors and edit is good but there isnt that much edit so you can still admire the players skill and just overall the frag itself over all it is a 6/10 for me. Great job anyhow.
    guess you're talking about the texts and cc? cuz that's not overediting as how you explained to me, but sure ill reduce saturation and uses of colors next time

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    guess you're talking about the texts and cc? cuz that's not overediting as how you explained to me, but sure ill reduce saturation and uses of colors next time
    Yeah i think i said that wrong. What i mean is the colors and stuff and how its usually orange or pink its like a "haze" almost over the thing. However what im saying is instead of always keeping like that maybe u should take it off sometimes and let the real colors of the map and the players be shown and the edges are like hazy its your choice anyways great frag over all good luck in the future. Also adding slowmotion plus saturation and colors at like a nice kill moment or at an "exciting" moment would be nice too.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    would be awesome if you did
    will ask for help next time, thanks!
    Get aecs6 and I can show u asap. and element plug in

Cake's Avatar Vi veri universum vivus v

Country
    Thanks
    old one better '-'

k@k

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Too many words in your frag, also the spinning intro text is like a little bleh.. try change it, no spinning or something more epic ;D.

edit: Nice song tho!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information