Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I can't believe you're actually doing this. First Secured says he wants to make a server and you spread out the word that he's some kind of prick, that he ruined "you're" server while the only person with evil deeds was you? And now you take the first public chance to throw this in and giving the option you could run one?
    Secured offers this community something that somebody like you (no offense, maybe a little) would never be able to achieve. I don't get it, why don't you just piss off and stop telling lies ?
    Before you start speculating, maybe you should get your facts straight. Nothing annoys me more than people who spout off random drivel when they aren't even part of the situation.

#1. Tyler made his post hours AFTER my quoted text you grabbed. Tyler did not even MENTION a minecraft server at this point in which I made this post.
    #2. When did I ever speak to you about my opinions of Tyler? Last time I checked I only had a dozen people on Skype, none of them being you.

I will not take back my opinions of Tyler that you may or may not have heard, as I do not go back on my word, but to call me a liar is not only incorrect, it is repulsive. When did I ever go and tarnish his character to the community? I simply shared my opinion to my fellow staff members, just as one should when they have worked with someone in the past. It would be irresponsible of me to be silent in a situation such as this. Did I go on his thread and say "this guy ruined me", no, that is slander, and I will not take part in something so unprofessional.

The fact remains that I dropped the Minecraft issue as soon as Tyler started his thread, I never mentioned it again, nor did I try and convince the Administration here that I was better suited for this position. I spoke of Tyler ONE time, after that point dropping this issue, knowing that my opinion was heard. I have no part in what games are ran here, nor who runs them, I am simply a developer. If Tyler was/ is able to start a Minecraft server here, not only would I accept it, I would swallow my pride and work with him as best as I could under the situation.

You treat me as some heathen who smothers others in order to create better gains for myself, but I will let you know that is not the case. I simply want what is best for the server, and if my opinion is not the one they wish to listen to, I understand that, and will acknowledge I may be wrong.

Edit:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 08-08-2013 at 05:20 AM.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    Before you start speculating, maybe you should get your facts straight. Nothing annoys me more than people who spout off random drivel when they aren't even part of the situation.

#1. Tyler made his post hours AFTER my quoted text you grabbed. Tyler did not even MENTION a minecraft server at this point in which I made this post.
    #2. When did I ever speak to you about my opinions of Tyler? Last time I checked I only had a dozen people on Skype, none of them being you.

I will not take back my opinions of Tyler that you may or may not have heard, as I do not go back on my word, but to call me a liar is not only incorrect, it is repulsive. When did I ever go and tarnish his character to the community? I simply shared my opinion to my fellow staff members, just as one should when they have worked with someone in the past. It would be irresponsible of me to be silent in a situation such as this. Did I go on his thread and say "this guy ruined me", no, that is slander, and I will not take part in something so unprofessional.

The fact remains that I dropped the Minecraft issue as soon as Tyler started his thread, I never mentioned it again, nor did I try and convince the Administration here that I was better suited for this position. I spoke of Tyler ONE time, after that point dropping this issue, knowing that my opinion was heard. I have no part in what games are ran here, nor who runs them, I am simply a developer. If Tyler was/ is able to start a Minecraft server here, not only would I accept it, I would swallow my pride and work with him as best as I could under the situation.

You treat me as some heathen who smothers others in order to create better gains for myself, but I will let you know that is not the case. I simply want what is best for the server, and if my opinion is not the one they wish to listen to, I understand that, and will acknowledge I may be wrong.

Edit:
    Spoiler!
    It's a very nice try to look innocent. But I know what you told McSic about Tyler, about how he couldn't code, how he'd troll and made random people OP bla bla bla. As a matter fact, I've seen the logs of the server and I know what I read.
    You're claiming that all you did was share your opinion, but your opinion seemed pretty desperate and immature. I think its safe to say that you're attitude in this public topic is far from what I've seen, right now you can state a professional reply towards the things mentioned above, acting as of you're the one thats receiving the hate. But what you did Wucas, you're spreading hate around based upon a personal matter. I'm not saying Tyler was 100% innocent with what happened, but I do know that you were damn as hell far from innocent, so stop acting like that.

So yes you can share your opinion about Tyler, and about what you've experienced, but tell both sides of the story, and to be fairly honest... In this case you'd be better of keeping your mouth shut, since you're the "bad guy" here. It really disappoints me to see who you really are, I actually thought you were a nice guy.

Now go keep on your attitude in this community and make the best of it, I wont bother showing anyone the logs or sharing my defined opinion about you, just know that I think you're a complete douchebag for what you've tried.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    It's a very nice try to look innocent. But I know what you told McSic about Tyler, about how he couldn't code, how he'd troll and made random people OP bla bla bla. As a matter fact, I've seen the logs of the server and I know what I read.
    You're claiming that all you did was share your opinion, but your opinion seemed pretty desperate and immature. I think its safe to say that you're attitude in this public topic is far from what I've seen, right now you can state a professional reply towards the things mentioned above, acting as of you're the one thats receiving the hate. But what you did Wucas, you're spreading hate around based upon a personal matter. I'm not saying Tyler was 100% innocent with what happened, but I do know that you were damn as hell far from innocent, so stop acting like that.

So yes you can share your opinion about Tyler, and about what you've experienced, but tell both sides of the story, and to be fairly honest... In this case you'd be better of keeping your mouth shut, since you're the "bad guy" here. It really disappoints me to see who you really are, I actually thought you were a nice guy.

Now go keep on your attitude in this community and make the best of it, I wont bother showing anyone the logs or sharing my defined opinion about you, just know that I think you're a complete douchebag for what you've tried.
    Why can't you just leave this alone. It does not concern you in the slightest. I have already talked to all parties: you are the only one who is continuing this ordeal. Just leave it alone for goodness sakes.

Do I admit I did something wrong? No. Do I think that this argument over 6 lines of text is ridiculous? Yes.

Show whatever you want, I'm done with this. I didn't lie, and I have done my part to stop the drama. I will now take my leave on this topic.
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 08-08-2013 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Not worth my time to argue.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KrewellaFan View Post
    joel is always the nr1 star in fcraft

i remember the last time where we were digging out the whole of that mountain it took ****ing ages and me and him stayed up till like 3am doing it lol, i also found diamond first for a pic hue
    Pack u ***** I was there as well.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    Why can't you just leave this alone. It does not concern you in the slightest. I have already talked to all parties: you are the only one who is continuing this ordeal. Just leave it alone for goodness sakes.

Do I admit I did something wrong? No. Do I think that this argument over 6 lines of text is ridiculous? Yes.

Show whatever you want, I'm done with this. I didn't lie, and I have done my part to stop the drama. I will now take my leave on this topic.
    You are as ignorant as it can be are you not? You're saying I should stop the drama, while you want me to continue this? You're funny, you PM me the link of this thread as soon as you replied to me, so you PM that link in order to do what? I'm pretty sure you wanted me to reply to this, and now you're stating I should stop the drama? You sir, are twisted and ignorant as it can be.

Thank you for confirming the slightest doubts I had, I know you're pretty pathetic after all.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rocka View Post
    It has never been a successful idea here.

I still think we should re-try for a FreeStyle Scape while I lead it, though.
    leme code k

7. The following user said thank you to Juriën for this useful post:

CaptainMurdaTurk (08-08-2013)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by King Haze View Post
    leme code k
    only knowing how to put NPC's in-game isn't good coding k

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    It's a very nice try to look innocent. But I know what you told McSic about Tyler, about how he couldn't code, how he'd troll and made random people OP bla bla bla.
    Who told you and why does it concern you?

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    only knowing how to put NPC's in-game isn't good coding k
    I know java idiot

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by King Haze View Post
    I know java idiot
    Knowing what you put in coffee isn't coding idiot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information