Banned

Thanks
    Are you ****ing kidding me micah?? i've been lagging for ****ing 3 days for no reason and i have my friends to back me up and you give me TWO ****ING WARNINGS and I'm not Godmoding NOR AM I ****ING UCING, you are so pathetic, no offence but you are, you think im going to force lag to win a game? it's a game.. i get 1 more warning i get banned.. so explain why i get 2 warnings please micah i want a good response. Because i cant control what happens to my connection... and this br come out of no where recording this? because i CANT CONTROL IT.. IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 3 DAYS, i've reset router, modem and everything comcast said their is nothing wrong so its the game.. idk why the **** im at 2 warning? honestly micah.. alright just think about that for a moment alright? alrighty ^>^... just goes to show how good you are as a staff to instantly give me 2 warnings when u havent seen how i have been playing for 3 days and im fkin lagging up a storm.. cool cool.. - Hunter

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    And you really think if you pull an attitude like this would solve your problems?

Banned

Thanks
    nope. but makes no sence when this has been happening for 3 days, and he assumes i Ucing/godmoding or what ever.. kinda pathetic

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Descendent View Post
    nope. but makes no sence when this has been happening for 3 days, and he assumes i Ucing/godmoding or what ever.. kinda pathetic
    How should I put this...
    You are not banned right? You can remove warnings on fgunz.net if I am correct.
    Then what is the problem ?

Banned

Thanks
    I'm not paying ****ing 10 dollars to this server.. to remove 2 warnings that i most defiantly do not deserve

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Descendent View Post
    I'm not paying ****ing 10 dollars to this server.. to remove 2 warnings that i most defiantly do not deserve
    That is how we roll 8D.

Banned

Thanks
    how you roll is pretty gay then

Banned

Thanks
    Right. Because you being told multiple times about it, and still playing/abusing your lag, as much as you say 'I can't control it, I don't lagg all the time,' that doesn't make up for the fact that you KNOW you are lagging, and you CONTINUE to play with it.

You're not helping yourself at all by making threads like this and spamming/harassing in game.

Thread Information