Thanks
    Hi
    I'm here reporting Squirtle
    Reason : Insulting me
    Evidence :

buffjews's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...eport-Squirtle

i am squirtle in my defense yes i insulted him at that point, he had also insulted me in the lobby moments before. we were both insulting each other, because it's a game and we were shit talking. boys will be boys. he is just upset because he lost the 1v1, so that's why he posted this. i don't think its fair to receive a warning merely because a user is mad that they lost. i don't have any proof, although maybe Dave saw he was in lobby at the time. i don't report anyone, but i notice this server has a lot of reports over really minuscule things, things so small shouldn't be a bannable offense. as long as there is competition, there is always going to be "shit talking", and if they don't want to be insulted they shouldn't insult or challenge in the first place. a lot of users are just provoking people and then once fire is returned they run straight to report. it's totally unfair, but this is another problem entirely. either way, that is my defense thank you for you consideration.

Posting for a friend because he doesn't have forum account.

Alcoholic

Thanks
    Squirtle has been muted for 12 hours.

War, thank you for posting for your friend, but without evidence there isn't much I can do.

Thread Information