Banned

Thanks
    Hello, all staff members. This player ^5LadyGaga, or Zuguh22 has been reporting people for the longest time now, he has been antagonizing them to say something back and as you have seen in this report below i have their backs on this... he was talking all of this garbage to get them mad such as "noob" "bad" "taunting constantly" "trash"... and when some one responds back to him, he starts whining and crying about it taking pictures, all of the pictures that he has, is of him starting shit with people.. it's getting to the point where a lot of people are fed up with his bull... and you have to start taking action to this beace, desiiboii the forum moderator has warned him before to stop provoking people to snap back at him... And people take their anger out on him because he never stops his bull **** with every one, and he only takes screenies of what they say bad, NOT of what he is saying, because no body every game you go into just starts saying random shit like that... please staff do something about him.. because i'm starting to get sick of him ~Hunter

Referring to this: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...sults-continue
    Last edited by Descendent; 08-12-2013 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Forgot to add

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Dealt with.

Thread Information