Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
Can you stop lol, sorry to be rude but I've just literally had enough of all these ignorant k-stylers in all of my time as a dstyler until now. Don't assume here, its not good. Also, I'd glad/relieved you clarified what you mean by different movements and im stoked to say I followed those guide lines.Im guessing by double yoyo, you mean my "Dual Yoyo". Yes. It is two yoyos, in one jump. Dont assume its just two regular yoyos. Im just lucky i played all the way back then to do it and all. I know one dstyler that may still play that I showed him, his name is BunnehRabbit on aeria back then. By the way YoyoSixteenth is all in one jump, hence everything else as well- man.... dont assume when you don't know the moves lol.

Yea... lol sure, I guess i will soon. Sure gonna take a while lol. Some of the moves require someone else recording me, because lots of the moves can only be truly seen when someone is watching you(not even from spectating). Btw Steff, I can see how you would think lots of these are just combos, however a word before a move like "Bounce" means its just a different version, a bounced version, which means a lot of things, but yeah.
Alright! Thanks man, will wait for the Video.