Banned

Thanks
    In-Game Name of the user that is being reported: RidingDirty

Reason for Reporting: Underclocking

Evidence: RidingDirty asked me for a 1v1, i accepted.. I 11-3d him and then he begged me for a rematch. We rematched and he all of a sudden starts hitting hard as hell. I check the replay and noticed he wasnt aiming near me when i was getting dropped. Please ban this trash.
    http://www.speedyshare.com/JyBeC/DMT...814-203715.gzr

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    "1. Always include atleast two (2) screenshot showing their ping by pressing tab. Report may not be looked at if this is not included."

Please complete that if not, it will get declined.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    "1. Always include atleast two (2) screenshot showing their ping by pressing tab. Report may not be looked at if this is not included."

Please complete that if not, it will get declined.
    Lol?... your going to let a ucer walk because i simply missed screenshots of UNDERCLOCK? If you watch the replay you wont even think twice. The uc is more visible than ive ever seen.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingRoyal View Post
    Lol?... your going to let a ucer walk because i simply missed screenshots of UNDERCLOCK? If you watch the replay you wont even think twice. The uc is more visible than ive ever seen.
    Well ping matters.

Because all of a sudden he could be downloading something or SOMEONE using his net and he may be floating/spiking which may show the user like he is underclocking so yes I do need the screenshots.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Well ping matters.

Because all of a sudden he could be downloading something or SOMEONE using his net and he may be floating/spiking which may show the user like he is underclocking so yes I do need the screenshots.
    Sigh... This is why people are tired of gunz man. The obvious unlegits that for some reason FGunZ staff refuse to ban. His uc isnt even just the floats, he aims feet away from me and still pbs. Let the unlegit walk if you must, he has logged off so i cant get screenshots as of now.

Country
    Thanks
    After watching the replay, yes the user is underclocking.

And you forgot that you had SS of the users ping here - http://imgur.com/CH6L079

Waiting for GM to finalize it.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanks Divine, smart staff like you will clean this server and make it fun agian!

Alcoholic

Thanks
    User has been banned, thanks for reporting!

Thread Information