iloveyoudheng's Avatar Sode No Shirayuki

Thanks
    Hello Guys,

Hi there this is my first time joining in da forums and i made this because my account was hacked i dont have any proofs that i had that account but i am sure that i am telling da truth.
    Someone pm'd me but i forgot the name and hes telling me if i want coins. (ofc evrbody want coins) and then i rpld ok. Then the next thing is he told me if i want to have 300 coins in my
    account. I dont know how did i give him my account and trust him in the first place so i gave it. And naw hes asking for my password i ddnt gve it first but later on he keep pm'ing me that
    in able to put the coins on i need your acc and pass the bad thing is i gave my acc and pass with donors permanent, After giving the account minutes ago i cant log it in even the email has already change.
    . So is it possible to have my account back? Please help me

Account details :
    username : zions
    (I do use the word old cause this was my password before it was hacked and changed)
    oldpassword : v6bbgeqr
    oldemail : [email protected]

Donor Items :
    Genesis
    Duelisto
    Katana
    All permanent (i ddint include all my donate items so i listed 3 of them i just want to have my 3 donors back )

Charname : xprooooooooooooo

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    This is why we don't trust scammers, right?

Well look for now there's nothing I can do, but I'll surely let Dave (Administrator) know about the situation, next time please be more careful!

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

iloveyoudheng's Avatar Sode No Shirayuki

Thanks
    Yeah im not guna trust em anymore, Btw Divine thanks for the advice ill always keep that in mind

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Check PM.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information