Welp, I now decided to do an Electronic/other genre lineup (excluding unplugged/classical/orchestral etc... don't know enough groups, however interested). Not everyone likes rock/metal, like myself, so I'll get to posting some groups that make electronic touhou musical arrangements.

- EastNewSound (Probably one of the most popular right now. They do both vocals and instrumental (however the instrumentals are simply the off-vocal version of all their arrangements). They focus on mainly a trance style and not much else, really. However, they are consistent enough ti listen to a lot of their mixes after about 10 albums, so they are definitely a must if you are into a trance-like style)

- Alstroemeria Records (From the same group that has made the ever so infamous "Bad Apple!!" remix everyone knows. They have MANY albums to listen to and they experiment all over the place in style. Give them ago and don't quit after one if you dislike them. Again, they span across different styles so there's a lot of option open)

- =NeutraL= (I wouldn't particularly say they expertise in just electronic. They are kinda everywhere in genres alone from rock to electronic to whatever. Give it a go, they are pretty decent)

- IZMIZM (I simply love this group. They also do different areas of electronic, but their best works seem to be house/complextro style. Hell, even their dubstep is bearable; this coming from someone who heavily dislikes it)

- SOUND HOLIC (Another all-around group. Very good eurobeat mixes when they do them and generally electronic and rock again)

- A-One (Very popular for their Eurobeat arrangements and actually has connections with Odyssey Eurobeat, which are pretty famous for Pony Eurobeat mixes, mind you I'm not a fan of MLP, I just know this because T. Stebbins sings for both Odyssey and A-One)

- Silver Forest (More vocals and all around. Definitely something to give it a go and is one of my favorites)

- IOSYS/Innocent Key (If you want cutesy, random arrangements all around, these two circles will give you your fill. Be warned that if you are like me, you will get tired of them and quick)

- Rinfield (Hasn't made anything in the past long while with only very few current arrangements. As disappoint as that sounds, his works are remarkable and almost make up for that fact)

Eh, for the sake of "I'm just lazing now", I'll just simply list a bunch more of groups. Just try em and see what you like.

LiLA'c Records
Amateras Records
Shibayan Records
TatshMusicCircle
dBu
Halozy
Diverse System
Sound Online
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
C-CLAYS
DiGiTAL WiNG
Syrufit
Sound Sepher
SYNC.ART'S
Jerico
Yuuhei Satellite
556mm
Rolling Contact
T.Piacere
Lost Garden

That's just a few to name from off the top of my head. Just try some out and see what ya like.