Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    Probally gunna need to buy a whole new pc, or add a compatible graphics card. The ATI Radeon Xpress 1250 is from what I could find a integrated chip so = low performance = low fps. There's almost nothing you can do to improve on fps, adding more ram at this point wont really make a difference unless you have like 512mb.

K80L80's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Whats your laptop exactly? From what I found, Its memory can only be upgraded to 512, but no performance increase was noticed between 256 and 512 anyways. You can check for yourself here: http://www.crucial.com/store/drammemory.aspx Just put your computer info in the left column and it will tell you the max for your computer. This amount of memory is crucial (pun intended) because your graphics card is integrated and run off this. Since it is a laptop, I'm afraid you can't get a new graphics card for it.

As for the tips, get a new computer or; don't join large rooms, try archetype config, try changing the resolution, stop k-styling lol

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taiki View Post
    Probally gunna need to buy a whole new pc, or add a compatible graphics card. The ATI Radeon Xpress 1250 is from what I could find a integrated chip so = low performance = low fps. There's almost nothing you can do to improve on fps, adding more ram at this point wont really make a difference unless you have like 512mb.
    In this case, I can add a memory. My computer can handle max 3gb. Would that be enough for adding more ram?

Originally Posted by K80L80 View Post
    Whats your laptop exactly? From what I found, Its memory can only be upgraded to 512, but no performance increase was noticed between 256 and 512 anyways. You can check for yourself here: http://www.crucial.com/store/drammemory.aspx Just put your computer info in the left column and it will tell you the max for your computer. This amount of memory is crucial (pun intended) because your graphics card is integrated and run off this. Since it is a laptop, I'm afraid you can't get a new graphics card for it.

As for the tips, get a new computer or; don't join large rooms, try archetype config, try changing the resolution, stop k-styling lol
    I am not using a laptop. I tried the lowest resolution + v + alt z. Somebody gave me a videocard that is a good thing. What graphic card would be handy for my computer u think ?

Originally Posted by Taiki View Post
    Is there such thing as, a computer that can't handle some sort of a quality graphic card?

Originally Posted by OneMomenT View Post
    This, and Advance System Cleaner, and 300 FPS, this Is better.
    So what you're saying is that if I use Advance System Cleaner I will have 300 FPS?
    Last edited by Azula; 08-24-2013 at 07:40 PM.
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

K80L80's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    >>>What is your computer?<<< 3gb wouldn't be bad. Yes there is such a thing as " a computer that can't handle some sort of a quality graphic card?" as in, it wont use its full potential.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information