Darin James's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    here is my newest video. Dancing to the dubstep remix of Clarity by Zedd.

Have you felt that someone.... Is your Clarity?
    Like, Comment, and Subscribe!

irMew - Lvl. 80
    LesTwins - Lvl. 59 ~ Evade

Thanks
    Hey, i have my own way of dancing to edm that i find is quite unique. I am however very interested in learning your methods, are there any pointers you can give me.

and for CnC.

seems your off beat from time to time, and try to have more defined movements for the actual samples that are being used.

Jin's Avatar 振り返ってはいけない

Country
    Thanks
    I can see what you're trying to do with your movements but you need to be constant on the "ride" of what you're doing.

Sometimes you're going for the lyrical and then you try to hit the beats.

imo, this BPM doesn't really suit you; I can see you're trying to go for it.. but trying something a little higher if you can.

If I still had clips of me doing freestyle to songs I'd show you an example of lyrical hits while trying to maintain the beat hits
    .. but I don't ._.
    The Legendary Unlegit

Originally Posted by Adobe View Post
    thanks for teaching me , master.
    Spoiler!

#TeamUnlegit
    ~ IGN(s)
    ^6Jin^1

Thanks
    Thanks for the CnC guys. I actually dance better lyrically than anything. You should watch the My Immortal video. That's the video that got me partnered with DanceOn Network o.o . . . Maybe I should stick to Lyrical Animation lol....
    irMew - Lvl. 80

Jin's Avatar 振り返ってはいけない

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Darin James View Post
    Thanks for the CnC guys. I actually dance better lyrically than anything. You should watch the My Immortal video. That's the video that got me partnered with DanceOn Network o.o . . . Maybe I should stick to Lyrical Animation lol....
    Your flow is more lyrical than beats.
    The Legendary Unlegit

Originally Posted by Adobe View Post
    thanks for teaching me , master.
    Spoiler!

#TeamUnlegit
    ~ IGN(s)
    ^6Jin^1

Thanks
    Hmmmmm.... Yeah it is... Actuallly. Instead of sticking to one type of area... I'm gonna start tonight to beat riding better. Especially to dubstep.. I have a twitch style I do to Glitch beats. Similar to the New hip Hop style Les Twins use, but I add animation to it.. Let me see if I can get a video on here. Because My recent Video to strictly beat riding to glitch video is on Facebook only. Everyone seemed to like it because I had a lot of level changes and musicality in it.. I danced to Birth by Thriftworks. Im gonna message you Jin.
    irMew - Lvl. 80

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I used to dance myself, dubstep and somewhat C-walking too, you need to work on your footwork, although its elaborate, just a little practice with it and it should be fine

I know you must have heard of Les twins, I suggest you watch their videos, they also have tutorials on how to become a better dancer

Overall, I liked that you're original and your moves are somewhat unique, hope you become a big shot one day

Thanks
    Thanks bro. I love the encouragement everyone brings me. ! I love to express art. Especially in songs where you feel the emotion in...
    irMew - Lvl. 80

Thanks
    I am a local DJ to my home town, i try to get the crowds pumping at raves and i love dancing on stage i have to add that ur hand tutting was sexy but try n hit it HARD

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Keep up the good work! C:

Love the song.

Thread Information